Report NEP-ECM-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rico Krueger & Akshay Vij & Taha H. Rashidi, 2018. "A Dirichlet Process Mixture Model of Discrete Choice," Papers 1801.06296, arXiv.org.
- Ghouse, Ghulam & Khan, Saud Ahmed & Rehman, Atiq Ur, 2018. "ARDL model as a remedy for spurious regression: problems, performance and prospectus," MPRA Paper 83973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renée Fry-McKibbin & Cody Yu-Ling Hsiao & Vance L. Martin, 2018. "Measuring financial interdependence in asset returns with an application to euro zone equities," CAMA Working Papers 2018-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christian Hotz-Behofsits & Florian Huber & Thomas O. Zorner, 2018. "Predicting crypto-currencies using sparse non-Gaussian state space models," Papers 1801.06373, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- M. Angeles Carnero Fernández & Ana Pérez Espartero, 2018. "Outliers and misleading leverage effect in asymmetric GARCH-type models," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Bayesian Analysis of Realized Matrix-Exponential GARCH Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-005/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sun, Yiguo & Malikov, Emir, 2017. "Estimation and Inference in Functional-Coefficient Spatial Autoregressive Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 83671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antolin-Diaz, Juan & Petrella, Ivan & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco, 2018. "Structural Scenario Analysis with SVARs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher F. Parmeter & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2018. "Nonparametric Estimation and Inference for Panel Data Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-02, McMaster University.
- Tatsushi Oka & Pierre Perron, 2016. "Testing for Common Breaks in a Multiple Equations System," Papers 1606.00092, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Kyunghwan Ko, 2017. "Improving Forecast Accuracy of Financial Vulnerability: Partial Least Squares Factor Model Approach," Working Papers 2017-14, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Lu, Yang, 2018. "Exact Likelihood Estimation and Probabilistic Forecasting in Higher-order INAR(p) Models," MPRA Paper 83682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilio Zanetti Chini, 2018. "Forecaster’s utility and forecasts coherence," DEM Working Papers Series 145, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Dogan, Osman & Taspinar, Suleyman & Bera, Anil K., 2017. "Simple Tests for Social Interaction Models with Network Structures," MPRA Paper 82828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Komla Mawulom Agudze & Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2018. "Markov Switching Panel with Network Interaction Effects," Working Papers No 1/2018, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- X. Liu & A.R. Pagan & T. Robinson, 2018. "Critically assessing estimated DSGE models: A case study of a multi-sector model," CAMA Working Papers 2018-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ruoyao Shi & Jinyong Hahn, 2016. "Synthetic Control and Inference," Working Papers 201802, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2017.
- Ruoyao Shi & Zhipeng Liao, 2018. "An Averaging GMM Estimator Robust to Misspecification," Working Papers 201803, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.