The Long Wind of Change. Educational Impacts on Entrepreneurial Intentions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Elke Lüdemann, 2009. "Identity and Entrepreneurship," CESifo Working Paper Series 2661, CESifo Group Munich.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Südekum, Jens, 2012.
"Dialects, cultural identity, and economic exchange,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 225-239.
- Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Alfred Lameli & Jens Suedekum, 2010. "Dialects, Cultural Identity, and Economic Exchange," CESifo Working Paper Series 2961, CESifo Group Munich.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Sudekum, Jens, 2011. "Dialects, Cultural Identity, and Economic Exchange," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-01, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Südekum, Jens, 2012. "Dialects, cultural identity, and economic exchange," Munich Reprints in Economics 20568, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Alfred Lameli & Jens Südekum, 2010. "Dialects, cultural identity and economic exchange," Working Papers 2010/26, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Suedekum, Jens, 2010. "Dialects, Cultural Identity, and Economic Exchange," IZA Discussion Papers 4743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moulton, Brent R., 1986. "Random group effects and the precision of regression estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 385-397, August.
- Parker,Simon C., 2006.
"The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030632, October.
- Parker,Simon C., 2004. "The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521828130, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zara Daghbashyan & Björn Hårsman, 2014.
"University choice and entrepreneurship,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 729-746, April.
- Daghbashyan, Zara & Hårsman, Björn, 2012. "University choice and entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 292, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Francesco Campanella & Maria Della Peruta & Manlio Del Giudice, 2013. "The Role of Sociocultural Background on the Characteristics and the Financing of Youth Entrepreneurship. An Exploratory Study of University Graduates in Italy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(3), pages 244-259, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-11-14 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2011-11-14 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2011-11-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.