Report NEP-HRM-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kampkötter, Patrick & Sliwka, Dirk, 2011. "Differentiation and Performance: An Empirical Investigation on the Incentive Effects of Bonus Plans," IZA Discussion Papers 6070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amparo Castelló-Climent & Ana Hidalgo-Cabrillana, 2011. "The Role of Educational Quality and Quantity in the Process of Economic Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp1087, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Charlie Weir & Oleksandr Talavera & Alexander Muravyev, 2011. "Performance effects of appointing other firms' executive directors," Working Papers 2011_12, Durham University Business School.
- Enrique LÃ³pez-Bazo & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2011. "The Spatial Distribution of Human Capital: Can It Really Be Explained by Regional Differences in Market Access?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1122, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert Gold & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2011. "The Long Wind of Change. Educational Impacts on Entrepreneurial Intentions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p999, European Regional Science Association.
- Lasse Steiner & Lucian Schneider, 2011. "The happy artist? An empirical application of the work-preference model," ECON - Working Papers 037, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Stanislaw Walukiewicz & Aneta Wiktorzak, 2011. "Measuring Human Capital in Educaction," ERSA conference papers ersa11p866, European Regional Science Association.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sharma, Zenu, 2011. "Incentives and innovation: evidence from CEO compensation contracts," Research Discussion Papers 17/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Emanuele Tarantino, 2011. "Managerial Compensations and Information Sharing under Moral Hazard: Is Transparency Good?," CSEF Working Papers 294, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ejrnæs, Mette & Kunze, Astrid, 2011. "Work and Wage Dynamics around Childbirth," IZA Discussion Papers 6066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2011. "Job Design and Incentives," Documentos de Trabajo 279, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Brian Bell & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Firm Performance and Wages: Evidence from Across the Corporate Hierarchy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1088, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Natalia Montinari, 2011. "The Dark Side of Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun, 2011. "Business Ownership by Workers: Are Worker Cooperatives a Viable Option?," Staff General Research Papers 34575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cipollone, Angela, 2011. "Education as a precautionary asset," MPRA Paper 34575, University Library of Munich, Germany.