Risks and opportunities of participation in global value chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolasa, Marcin & Rubaszek, Michal & Taglioni, Daria, 2010.
"Firms in the great global recession: The role of foreign ownership and financial dependence,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 341-357, December.
- Marcin Kolasa & Michal Rubaszek & Daria Taglioni, 2010. "Firms in the great global recession: The role of foreign ownership and financial dependence," NBP Working Papers 77, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Lam, Kit-Chun & Liu, Pak-Wai, 1986. "Efficiency and sharing of investment in specific human capital under risk aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-87.
- Pol Antràs & Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley, 2009.
"Multinational Firms, FDI Flows, and Imperfect Capital Markets,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(3), pages 1171-1219.
- Pol Antràs & Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley, 2007. "Multinational Firms, FDI Flows and Imperfect Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 12855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desai, Mihir & Antras, Pol & Foley, C. Fritz, 2009. "Multinational Firms, FDI Flows and Imperfect Capital Markets," Scholarly Articles 3199065, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Stacey Frederick & Gary Gereffi, 2011. "Upgrading and restructuring in the global apparel value chain: why China and Asia are outperforming Mexico and Central America," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2/3), pages 67-95.
- Barrientos, Stephanie & Dolan, Catherine & Tallontire, Anne, 2003. "A Gendered Value Chain Approach to Codes of Conduct in African Horticulture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1511-1526, September.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Terheggen, Anne & Tijaja, Julia, 2011. "China as a Final Market: The Gabon Timber and Thai Cassava Value Chains," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1177-1190, July.
- Stephanie BARRIENTOS & Gary GEREFFI & Arianna ROSSI, 2011. "Economic and social upgrading in global production networks: A new paradigm for a changing world," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 150(3-4), pages 319-340, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2010. "Cascades in Networks and Aggregate Volatility," NBER Working Papers 16516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Xiaoyang Chen, 2012.
"Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: Foreign Ownership and Establishment Performance,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 30-55, August.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Chen, 2011. "Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: Foreign Ownership and Establishment Performance," NBER Working Papers 17141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfaro, Laura & Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang, 2012. "Surviving the global financial crisis : foreign ownership and establishment performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5946, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vrh, Nataša, 2015. "Pay-off to Participation in Global Value Chains: How Much are New EU Member States Lagging behind the Rest of EU Countries in Terms of Domestic Value Added in Exports?," MPRA Paper 67805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Debt Markets; Markets and Market Access; Access to Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .