Trade reforms, market access, and poverty in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1990. "Rural Welfare Effects of Food Price Changes under Induced Wage Responses: Theory and Evidence for Bangladesh," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 574-585, July.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Joseph Tracy, 2001. "Exchange rates and wages," Staff Reports 116, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kloek, T, 1981. "OLS Estimation in a Model Where a Microvariable Is Explained by Aggregates and Contemporaneous Disturbances Are Equicorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 205-207, January.
- Hoekman, Bernanrd & Ng, Francis & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2003. "Reducing agrcultural tariffs versus domestic support : what's more important for developing countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2918, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ng, Francis & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2002. "Reducing Agriculture Tariffs Versus Domestic Support: What's More Important for Developing Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina, 2005.
"Trade, wages, and the political economy of trade protection: evidence from the Colombian trade reforms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 75-105, May.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003. "Trade, Wages and the Political Economy of Trade Protection: Evidence from the Colombian Trade Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castilho, Marta & Menéndez, Marta & Sztulman, Aude, 2012.
"Trade Liberalization, Inequality, and Poverty in Brazilian States,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 821-835.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2009. "Trade liberalization, inequality and poverty in Brazilian states," Working Papers halshs-00574996, HAL.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00967356, HAL.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," Working Papers DT/2010/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Petia Topalova, 2007.
"Trade Liberalization, Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from Indian Districts,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 291-336
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petia Topalova, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Poverty And Inequality: Evidence From Indian Districts," Working Papers id:222, eSocialSciences.
- Petia Topalova, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Poverty, and Inequality: Evidence from Indian Districts," NBER Working Papers 11614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio J. Nogues, 2005. "Agricultural Protectionism: Debt Problems and the Doha Round," International Finance 0502005, EconWPA.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Isik-Dikmelik, Aylin, 2007. "The role of services in rural income : the case of Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4180, The World Bank.
- Ariel Barraud & German Calfat, 2008.
"Poverty Effects from Trade Liberalisation in Argentina,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 365-383.
- Barraud, Ariel A. & Calfat, Germán, 2005. "Poverty effects from trade liberalisation in Argentina," IOB Discussion Papers 2005.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Barraud, Ariel & Calfat, Germán, 2006. "Poverty effects from trade liberalisation in Argentina," IOB Working Papers 2006.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Pranab Bardhan, 2006. "Globalization, Inequality, and Poverty," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9126, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Isik-Dikmelik, Aylin, 2006. "Trade reforms and welfare : an ex-post decomposition of income in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4049, The World Bank.
- Lucio Castro & Daniel Saslavsky, 2005. "Trade, Poverty and Employment: The Social Consequences of Integration with China," International Trade 0512017, EconWPA.
- Paolo Giordano & Kun Li, 2012. "An Updated Assessment of the Trade and Poverty Nexus in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 79119, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sriniketh Nagavarapu, 2008. "Brazilian Ethanol: A Gift or Threat to the Environment and Regional Development?," Discussion Papers 07-039, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Brian, McCaig, 2011.
"Exporting out of poverty: Provincial poverty in Vietnam and U.S. market access,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 102-113, September.
- Brian McCaig, 2009. "Exporting Out of Poverty: Provincial Poverty in Vietnam and U.S. Market Access," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-502, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Gabriel Sánchez & María Laura Alzúa & Inés Butler, 2008. "Impact of Technical Barriers to Trade on Argentine Exports and Labor Markets," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0079, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Seshan, Ganesh, 2005. "The impact of trade liberalization on household welfare in vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3541, The World Bank.
- Fernando Borraz & Máximo Rossi & Daniel Ferres, 2012.
"Distributive Effects of Regional Trade Agreements on the ‘Small Trading Partners’: Mercosur and the Case of Uruguay and Paraguay,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(12), pages 1828-1843, December.
- Borraz, Fernando & Rossi, Máximo & Ferrés, Daniel, 2011. "Distributive Effects of Regional Trade Agreements on the "Small Trading Partners": Mercosur and the case of Uruguay and Paraguay," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 14, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Jeffrey J. Reimer, 2006.
"Predicting the Poverty Impacts of Trade Reform,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- Thomas Hertel & Jeffrey Reimer, 2005. "Predicting the poverty impacts of trade reform," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-405.
- Nicita, Alessandro, 2004. "Who benefited from trade liberalization in Mexico? Measuring the effects on household welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3265, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:72378 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Health Economics&Finance; Labor Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Health Economics&Finance; Markets and Market Access;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .