Access to land in rural India - policy issues and options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1998. "Agricultural productivity in developing countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 45-51, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarun Jain, 2014.
"Where There Is a Will: Fertility Behavior and Sex Bias in Large Families,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(2), pages 393-423.
- Jain, Tarun, 2009. "Where there is a will: Fertility behavior and sex bias in large families," MPRA Paper 16835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besley, Timothy & Leight, Jessica & Pande, Rohini & Rao, Vijayendra, 2016.
"Long-run impacts of land regulation: Evidence from tenancy reform in India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 72-87.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Leight, Jessica & Pande, Rohini & Rao, Vijayendra, 2015. "Long-Run Impacts of Land Regulation: Evidence from Tenancy Reform in India," CEPR Discussion Papers 10780, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baruah, Bipasha, 2007. "Gendered Realities: Exploring Property Ownership and Tenancy Relationships in Urban India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2096-2109, December.
- Naidu, Sirisha C., 2011. "Gendered effects of work and participation in collective forest management," MPRA Paper 31091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besley, Timothy & Leight, Jessica & Pande, Rohini & Rao, Vijayendra, 2016. "Long-run impacts of land regulation: evidence from tenancy reform in India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65333, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- World Bank, 2007. "India - Land Policies for Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7818, The World Bank.
- Mr. S.Hirashima, 2009. "Growth-Poverty Linkage and Income-Asset Relation in Regional Disparity: Evidence from Pakistan and India (The Allama Iqbal Memorial Lecture)," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 357-386.
- Naidu, Sirisha C., 2009. "Heterogeneity and Collective Management: Evidence from Common Forests in Himachal Pradesh, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 676-686, March.
- World Bank, 2007. "India : Land Policies for Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15791, March.
- Vranken, Liesbet & Macours, Karen & Noev, Nivelin & Swinnen, Johan, 2011. "Property rights imperfections and asset allocation: Co-ownership in Bulgaria," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 159-175, June.
- Naidu, Sirisha C., 2011. "Access to benefits from forest commons in the Western Himalayas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 202-210.
- Paudel, Bikash & Pandit, Januka & Reed, Brinton, 2013. "Fragmentation and conversion of agriculture land in Nepal and Land Use Policy 2012," MPRA Paper 58880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naidu, Sirisha C., 2013. "Legal exclusions, private wealth and livelihoods: An analysis of work time allocation in protected areas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 82-91.
- Kuyvenhoven, Arie, 2004. "Creating an enabling environment: policy conditions for less-favored areas," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 407-429, August.
- Naidu, Sirisha C., 2011. "Rural Livelihoods, Forest Access and Time Use: A Study of Forest Communities in Northwest India," MPRA Paper 31060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Land Use and Policies; Municipal Housing and Land; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Environmental Economics&Policies; Rural Land Policies for Poverty Reduction; Land Use and Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Forestry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-1999-07-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-1999-07-28 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .