Family Planning: The Hidden Need of Married Adolescents in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ana Milena Aguilar Rivera & Rafael Cortez, 2015. "Family Planning : The Hidden Need of Married Adolescents in Nepal," World Bank Publications - Reports 21464, The World Bank Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- [multiple or corporate authorship]., 2014. "CASE annual report 2013," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2021. "Concentration, competition and financial stability in the South-East Europe banking context," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 639-670.
- Barron, Andrew & Pereda, Asier & Stacey, Stephen, 2017. "Exploring the performance of government affairs subsidiaries: A study of organisation design and the social capital of European government affairs managers at Toyota Motor Europe and Hyundai Motor Com," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 184-196.
- Thomas Barnay & Mohamed Ali Ben Halima & Emmanuel Duguet & Christine Le Clainche & Camille Regaert, 2016.
"The effects of breast cancer on individual labour market outcomes: an evaluation from an administrative panel,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Thomas Barnay & Mohamed Ali Ben Halima & Emmanuel Duguet & Christine Leclainche & Camille Regaert, 2016. "The Effects Of Breast Cancer On Individual Labour Market Outcomes: An Evaluation From An Administrative Panel," Working Papers halshs-01374467, HAL.
- Schwettmann, Lars, 2015. "Decision solution, data manipulation and trust: The (un-)willingness to donate organs in Germany in critical times," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 980-989.
- Nyborg, Kjell G., 2017. "Central bank collateral frameworks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 198-214.
- Lovering, Jessica R. & Yip, Arthur & Nordhaus, Ted, 2016. "Historical construction costs of global nuclear power reactors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 371-382.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N., 2016. "Evolution of the short-fiber technological trajectory in Brazil's pulp and paper industry: The role of firm-level innovative capability-building and indigenous institutions," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-14.
- Warrilow, David, 2015. "A bumpy road to the top: Statistically defining a peak in oil production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 81-84.
- Molyneaux, Lynette & Wagner, Liam & Foster, John, 2016.
"Rural electrification in India: Galilee Basin coal versus decentralised renewable energy micro grids,"
Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 422-436.
- Molyneaux, Lynette & Wagner, Liam & Foster, John, 2015. "Rural electrification in India: Galilee Basin coal versus decentralised renewable energy micro grids," MPRA Paper 65285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molina, Oswaldo & Saldarriaga, Victor, 2017.
"The perils of climate change: In utero exposure to temperature variability and birth outcomes in the Andean region,"
Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 111-124.
- Molina, Oswaldo & Saldarriaga, Victor, 2016. "The Perils of Climate Change: In Utero Exposure to Temperature Variability and Birth Outcomes in the Andean Region," MPRA Paper 69185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Stan Veuger, 2015.
"Risks to the Returns to Medical Innovation: The Case of Myriad Genetics,"
NBER Working Papers
21469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stan Veuger & Jeffrey Clemens, 2015. "Innovation and uncertainty in the medical industry: Evidence from the case of Myriad Genetics, Inc," AEI Economics Working Papers 834894, American Enterprise Institute.
- Mukherjee, Deepraj, 2015. "Did pre-WTO agreements curb corruption?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-10.
- Richard Hosier & Morgan Bazilian & Tatia Lemondzhava & Kabir Malik & Mitsunori Motohashi & David Vilar de Ferrenbach, 2017. "Rural Electrification Concessions in Africa," World Bank Publications - Reports 27476, The World Bank Group.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2015. "Welfare Economics and Second-Best Theory: Filling Imaginary Economic Boxes," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 35(1), pages 133-146, Winter.
- García-Posada Gómez, Miguel & Vegas Sánchez, Raquel, 2018. "Bankruptcy reforms in the midst of the Great Recession: The Spanish experience," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 71-95.
- Barbieri, Stefano & Edwards, John H.Y., 2017.
"Middle-class flight from post-Katrina New Orleans: A theoretical analysis of inequality and schooling,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 12-29.
- Stefano Barbieri & John H. Y. Edwards, 2015. "Middle Class Flight from Post-Katrina New Orleans: A Theoretical Analysis of Inequality and Schooling," Working Papers 1519, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Matousek, Roman & Nguyen, Thao Ngoc & Stewart, Chris, 2017. "Note on a non-structural model using the disequilibrium approach: Evidence from Vietnamese banks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 125-135.
- Anders Aslund, 2014. "Revisiting the Latvian and Greek Financial Crises: The Benefits of Front-Loading Fiscal Adjustment," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0477, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Samaratunge, Ramanie, 2017. "Impact of ill-health on household consumption in Sri Lanka: Evidence from household survey data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 68-76.
- Basten, Christoph & Koch, Catherine, 2015.
"The causal effect of house prices on mortgage demand and mortgage supply: Evidence from Switzerland,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-22.
- Christoph Basten & Catherine Koch, 2016. "The causal effect of house prices on mortgage demand and mortgage supply: evidence from Switzerland," BIS Working Papers 555, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsaccess to family planning; access to family planning services; adolescent; adolescent access; adolescent friendly services; adolescent girls; adolescent mothers; adolescent ... See More + women; adolescent-friendly services; babies; baby; childbirth; clinics; community health; condom; condoms; contraception; contraceptive distribution; contraceptive needs; contraceptive prevalence; contraceptive use; contraceptives; counseling; DEMAND FOR CONTRACEPTION; demand for contraceptives; demand for family planning; distribution of contraceptives; domestic violence; early childbearing; early marriage; effective contraceptive; emergency contraception; essential health care; ethnic groups; family formation; family members; FAMILY PLANNING; Family Planning demand; family planning methods; Family Planning program; family planning services; female; fertility; fertility regulation; first birth; first births; first sexual experience; health care services; health centers; Health of Adolescents; health posts; health providers; health risks; Health Sector; Health Services; health workers; high-risk; home visits; household surveys; husbands; ideal family size; impact on fertility; informed choice; informed decisions; interpersonal violence; IUD; life skills; Married adolescent girls; MARRIED ADOLESCENTS; married women; medical care; method of contraception; migrant; migrant workers; migration; Ministry of Health; modern contraceptive methods; modern contraceptive use; motherhood; National Family Planning; need for family planning; neonatal mortality; number of children; Nutrition; pediatrics; pharmacies; pill; pills; population data; Population Knowledge; pregnancies; privacy; private clinics; progress; public health; public health programs; quality of care; reproductive age; reproductive health; Reproductive Health of Adolescents; Reproductive Health Status; reproductive issues; reproductive life; reproductive matters; risk groups; sexual activity; Sexual Health; Sexual Health Education; Sexual Violence; Sexual Violence Within Marriage; social norms; unmarried adolescents; unmet Demand; unplanned pregnancies; unplanned pregnancy; unsafe abortions; use of contraception; use of family planning; village health workers; vulnerable populations; work experience; young girls; Young married women; young wives; young women; Youth;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEM-2015-02-22 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hnpkbs:94085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Erika L. Yanick (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.