Welfare Economics and Second-Best Theory: Filling Imaginary Economic Boxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huixin Bi & Nora Traum, 2014. "Estimating Fiscal Limits: The Case Of Greece," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(7), pages 1053-1072, November.
- Oecd, 2015. "Case law," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2014(2), pages 113-118.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1962. "The Physiocratic Theory of Economic Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 145-162.
- ., 2014. "A case for subsidy?," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Aerospace Industries, chapter 10, pages 173-187 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard Wagner, 2007. "Value and exchange: Two windows for economic theorizing," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 97-103, September.
- Paul J. McNulty, 1968. "Economic Theory and the Meaning of Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(4), pages 639-656.
- Otto A. Davis & Andrew B. Whinston, 1965. "Welfare Economics and the Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-14.
- Meir Kohn, 2004. "Value and Exchange," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 24(3), pages 303-339, Fall.
- [multiple or corporate authorship]., 2014. "CASE annual report 2013," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- George J. Stigler, 1957. "Perfect Competition, Historically Contemplated," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 1-1.
- repec:cto:journl:v:24:y:2004:i:3:p: is not listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1974. "The Lighthouse in Economics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 357-376, October.
- ., 2014. "The case against interest: is it compelling?," Chapters,in: Morality and Justice in Islamic Economics and Finance, chapter 5, pages 137-162 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard Lipsey, 2007. "Reflections on the general theory of second best at its golden jubilee," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(4), pages 349-364, August.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-797, September.
- Oecd, 2014. "Case law," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2014(1), pages 89-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:revaec:v:31:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11138-017-0385-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:35:y:2015:i:1:p:133-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.