Economic Theory and the Meaning of Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Cayla, 2014. "" Concurrence ", de quoi parlons-nous ?," Working Papers halshs-00994773, HAL.
- Jack High, 1984. "Bork'S Paradox: Static Vs. Dynamic Efficiency In Antitrust Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 3(2), pages 21-34, December.
- Ben T. Yu, 1983. "Two Models of Competition in Innovation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 287, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2015. "Contending Conceptions of Competition and the Role of Regulating Capital," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 15-31, March.
- M. S. Addleson, 1984. "General Equilibrium and 'Competition': On Competition as Strategy," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 52(2), pages 104-113, June.
- Höppner, Karin & Greß, Stefan & Rothgang, Heinz & Wasem, Jürgen & Braun, Bernard & Buitkamp, Martin, 2005. "Grenzen und Dysfunktionalitäten des Kassenwettbewerbs in der GKV: Theorie und Empirie der Risikolektion in Deutschland," Working papers of the ZeS 04/2005, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Harry Bloch & Stan Metcalfe, 2011. "Complexity in the Theory of the Developing Firm," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:1019-1024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Sardoni, 2015. "Is a Marxist explanation of the current crisis possible?," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 143-157, April.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:45:y:2017:i:19:p:544 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coldwell Daniel, 1997. "The antitrust laws: A primer John H. Shenefield and Irwin M. Stelzer AEI Press, 1993, xi, 118 pp," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(4), pages 420-426, December.
- Richard E. Wagner, 2015. "Welfare Economics and Second-Best Theory: Filling Imaginary Economic Boxes," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 35(1), pages 133-146, Winter.
- Roberto Weigmann, 2015. "L’evoluzione del diritto delle società per azioni," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 68(272), pages 387-400.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Stephen Martin, 2011. "Innovation Races with the Possibility of Failure," Working Papers 1106, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2011.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2011. "Unemployment, Recession and Effective Demand," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13837.
- Thomas, Alex M & Walling, Lima, 2011. "Fair competition: The engine of economic development," MPRA Paper 31333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eme:aaeczz:s1529-213420170000022008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Leombruni, 2002. "The Methodological Status of Agent-Based Simulations," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 19, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:82:y:1968:i:4:p:639-656.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.