Child labor handbook
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cigno, Alessandro & Rosati, Furio C., 1996. "Jointly determined saving and fertility behaviour: Theory, and estimates for Germany, Italy, UK and USA," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1561-1589, November.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1997. "Nutritional status, the capacity for work, and poverty traps," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 5-37, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canals-Cerda, Jose & Ridao-Cano, Cristobal, 2004. "The dynamics of school and work in rural Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3330, The World Bank.
- L. Guarcello & I. Kovrova & F. C. Rosati, 2008. "Child labour as a response to shocks: evidence from Cambodian villages," UCW Working Paper 37, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Basab Dasgupta & Christian Zimmermann, 2012.
"Loan regulation and child labor in rural India,"
2012-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Basab Dasgupta & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Loan Regulation and Child Labor in Rural India," CESifo Working Paper Series 3992, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dasgupta, Basab & Zimmermann, Christian, 2012. "Loan Regulation and Child Labor in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 6979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Basab Dasgupta & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Loan Regulation and Child Labor in Rural India," Working Paper series 70_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Stephan Klasen, 2004. "Gender-Related Indicators of Well-Being," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 102, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Melania Michetti, 2013.
"The effect of fair trade affiliation on child schooling: evidence from a sample of Chilean honey producers,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(25), pages 3552-3563, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Melania Michetti, 2012. "The Effect of Fair Trade Affiliation on Child Schooling: Evidence from a Sample of Chilean Honey Producers," Working Papers 2012.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Garcia, Luis, 2006.
"Oferta de trabajo infantil y el trabajo en los quehaceres del hogar
[The supply of child labor and household work]," MPRA Paper 31402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Guarcello & Fabrizia Mealli & Furio Rosati, 2010.
"Household vulnerability and child labor: the effect of shocks, credit rationing, and insurance,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 169-198, January.
- Guarcelllo, Lorenzo & Mealli, Fabrizia & Rosati, Furio Camillo, 2003. "Household vulnerability and child labor : the effect of shocks, credit rationing and insurance," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 29136, The World Bank.
- Tzannatos, Zafiris, 2003. "Child labor and school enrollment in Thailand in the 1990s," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 523-536, October.
- Marco Manacorda & Furio Camillo Rosati, 2011.
"Industrial Structure and Child Labor Evidence from the Brazilian Population Census,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 753-776.
- Furio Camillo Rosati & Marco Manacorda, 2010. "Industrial Structure and Child Labor: Evidence from the Brazilian Population Census," CEP Discussion Papers dp1008, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "Why do Parents Make their Children Work? Evidence from Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey," MPRA Paper 31830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Francesca Francavilla, 2007.
"The Relation between Child Labour and Mothers’ Work: The Case of India,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp22_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Francavilla, Francesca & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2007. "The Relation between Child Labour and Mothers' Work: The Case of India," IZA Discussion Papers 3099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:4:p:678-702 is not listed on IDEAS
- Webbink, Ellen & Smits, Jeroen & de Jong, Eelke, 2012. "Hidden Child Labor: Determinants of Housework and Family Business Work of Children in 16 Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 631-642.
More about this item
KeywordsChild Labor; Street Children; Youth and Governance; Children and Youth; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:25507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.