Child labor handbook
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cigno, Alessandro & Rosati, Furio C., 1996. "Jointly determined saving and fertility behaviour: Theory, and estimates for Germany, Italy, UK and USA," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1561-1589, November.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1997. "Nutritional status, the capacity for work, and poverty traps," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 5-37, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Guarcello & I. Kovrova & F. C. Rosati, 2008. "Child labour as a response to shocks: evidence from Cambodian villages," UCW Working Paper 37, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Garcia, Luis, 2006.
"Oferta de trabajo infantil y el trabajo en los quehaceres del hogar
[The supply of child labor and household work]," MPRA Paper 31402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Guarcello & Fabrizia Mealli & Furio Rosati, 2010.
"Household vulnerability and child labor: the effect of shocks, credit rationing, and insurance,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 169-198, January.
- Guarcelllo, Lorenzo & Mealli, Fabrizia & Rosati, Furio Camillo, 2003. "Household vulnerability and child labor : the effect of shocks, credit rationing and insurance," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 29136, The World Bank.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Melania Michetti, 2013.
"The effect of fair trade affiliation on child schooling: evidence from a sample of Chilean honey producers,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(25), pages 3552-3563, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Melania Michetti, 2012. "The Effect of Fair Trade Affiliation on Child Schooling: Evidence from a Sample of Chilean Honey Producers," Working Papers 2012.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klasen, Stephan, 2004.
"Gender-Related Indicators of Well-Being,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stephan Klasen, 2004. "Gender-Related Indicators of Well-Being," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 102, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Webbink, Ellen & Smits, Jeroen & de Jong, Eelke, 2012. "Hidden Child Labor: Determinants of Housework and Family Business Work of Children in 16 Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 631-642.
- Canals-Cerda, Jose & Ridao-Cano, Cristobal, 2004. "The dynamics of school and work in rural Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3330, The World Bank.
- Tzannatos, Zafiris, 2003. "Child labor and school enrollment in Thailand in the 1990s," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 523-536, October.
- Marco Manacorda & Furio Camillo Rosati, 2011.
"Industrial Structure and Child Labor Evidence from the Brazilian Population Census,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 753-776.
- Furio Camillo Rosati & Marco Manacorda, 2010. "Industrial Structure and Child Labor: Evidence from the Brazilian Population Census," CEP Discussion Papers dp1008, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "Why do Parents Make their Children Work? Evidence from Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey," MPRA Paper 31830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Francesca Francavilla, 2007.
"The Relation between Child Labour and Mothers’ Work: The Case of India,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp22_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Francavilla, Francesca & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2007. "The Relation between Child Labour and Mothers' Work: The Case of India," IZA Discussion Papers 3099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsChild Labor; Street Children; Youth and Governance; Children and Youth; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:25507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .