Fertility and Pension Programs in LDCs: A Model of Mutual Reinforcement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David, 1990.
"Economic Reform and Allocative Efficiency in China's State-Owned Industry,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 89-105, October.
- David Dollar, 1988. "Economic Reform and Allocative Efficiency in China's State-Owned Industry," UCLA Economics Working Papers 489, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jefferson, Gary H., 1990. "China's iron and steel industry : Sources of enterprise efficiency and the impact of reform," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 329-355, October.
- Perkins, Dwight Heald, 1988. "Reforming China's Economic System," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 601-645, June.
- Jefferson, Gary H & Rawski, Thomas G & Yuxin, Zheng, 1992. "Growth, Efficiency, and Convergence in China's State and Collective Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis, 1997. "The problem of population and growth: A review of the literature from Malthus to contemporary models of endogenous population and endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 205-242, January.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Social security family finance and demography," MPRA Paper 38804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Cigno, 2010.
"How to Avoid a Pension Crisis: A Question of Intelligent System Design ,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 56(1), pages 21-37, March.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2009. "How to Avoid a Pension Crisis: A Question of Intelligent System Design," CESifo Working Paper Series 2590, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cigno, Alessandro, 2009. "How to Avoid a Pension Crisis: A Question of Intelligent System Design," IZA Policy Papers 4, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandro Cigno, 2009. "How to avoid a pension crisis: A question of intelligent system design," CHILD Working Papers wp04_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Alexandra Rudolph, 2016. "Pension programs around the world: Determinants of social pension," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 212, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Rudolph, Alexandra & Priebe, Jan, 2015. "Pension programs around the world: determinants of social pension," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112986, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Santosh Mehrotra & Mario Biggeri, 2002. "Social Protection in the Informal Economy: Home based women workers and outsourced manufacturing in Asia," Papers inwopa02/24, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Cigno, A., 2016.
"Conflict and Cooperation Within the Family, and Between the State and the Family, in the Provision of Old-Age Security,"
Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging,
- Alessandro Cigno, 2014. "Conflict and Cooperation within the Family, and between the State and the Family, in the Provision of Old-Age Security," CHILD Working Papers Series 22, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1382-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:32:y:1984:i:2:p:331-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .