Social security in a non-altruistic model with uncertainty and endogenous fertility
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nerlove, Marc & Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1987. "Household and Economy," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125157520 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Zhang, Junsen, 1992.
"Pay-as-you-go public pensions with endogenous fertility,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 239-258, July.
- Nishimura, K. & Zhang, J., 1990. "Pay-As-You-Go Public Pensions With Endogenous Fertility," Papers 202, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis T, 1991. "Intergenerational Trade, Longevity, and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 1029-1059, October.
- Cigno, Alessandro, 1993. "Intergenerational transfers without altruism : Family, market and state," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 505-518, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:60:y:1996:i:2:p:283-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.