Measurement error in occupational coding:an analysis on SHARE data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason M. Fletcher & Jody L. Sindelar & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2011.
"Cumulative effects of job characteristics on health,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 553-570, May.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Jody L. Sindelar & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2008. "Cumulative Effects of Job Characteristics on Health," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-05, McMaster University.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Jody L. Sindelar & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2009. "Cumulative Effects of Job Characteristics on Health," NBER Working Papers 15121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hartog, Joop, 2000. "Over-education and earnings: where are we, where should we go?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, April.
- David H. Autor, 2013. "The "Task Approach" to Labor Markets: An Overview," NBER Working Papers 18711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003.
"The skill content of recent technological change: an empirical exploration,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1279-1333.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2001. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 8337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bastian Ravesteijn & Hans van Kippersluis & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2013.
"The Wear and Tear on Health: What Is the Role of Occupation?,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
618, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ravesteijn, Bastian & van Kippersluis, Hans & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2013. "The Wear and Tear on Health: What is the Role of Occupation?," MPRA Paper 50321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bastian Ravesteijn & Hans van Kippersluis & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2013. "The Wear and Tear on Health: What is the Role of Occupation?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-143/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning, 2007.
"Lousy and Lovely Jobs: The Rising Polarization of Work in Britain,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 118-133, February.
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning, 2003. "Lousy and Lovely Jobs: the Rising Polarization of Work in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0604, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Goos, Maarten & Manning, Alan, 2003. "Lousy and lovely jobs: the rising polarization of work in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20002, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:iab:iabjlr:v:46:i:3:p:185-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Autor, David H., 2013. "The "task approach" to labor markets : an overview," Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 46(3), pages 185-199.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:310566 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gweon Hyukjun & Schonlau Matthias & Steiner Stefan & Kaczmirek Lars & Blohm Michael, 2017. "Three Methods for Occupation Coding Based on Statistical Learning," Journal of Official Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 33(1), pages 101-122, March.
- repec:nsr:escoed:escoe-dp-2018-04 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsoccupation; ISCO; disagreement rate; coding software; gender; education;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2014:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.