Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Eco-Certified Wood Products
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Jakus, Paul M. & English, Burton C. & Menard, R. Jamey, 2004. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Eco-Certified Wood Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(03), December.
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Jakus, Paul M. & English, Burton C. & Menard, Jamey, 2004. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Eco-Certified Wood Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(03), pages 617-626, December.
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Jakus, Paul M., 2003. "Consumers' Willingness To Pay For Eco-Certified Wood Products," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22159, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kimberly Jensen & Paul Jakus & Burton English & Jamey Menard, 2004. "Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Eco-Certified Wood Products," Working Papers 2004-08, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. K. Blamey & J. W. Bennett & M. D. Morrison, 1999. "Yea-Saying in Contingent Valuation Surveys," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(1), pages 126-141.
- Roger A. Sedjo & Stephen K. Swallow, 2002. "Voluntary Eco-Labeling and the Price Premium," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 272-284.
- Bengt Kriström, 1997. "Spike Models in Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 1013-1023.
- Kevin J. Boyle & Hugh F. MacDonald & Hsiang-tai Cheng & Daniel W. McCollum, 1998. "Bid Design and Yea Saying in Single-Bounded, Dichotomous-Choice Questions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(1), pages 49-64.
- Laura O. Taylor & Ronald G. Cummings, 1999. "Unbiased Value Estimates for Environmental Goods: A Cheap Talk Design for the Contingent Valuation Method," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 649-665, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aguilar, Francisco X. & Vlosky, Richard P., 2007. "Consumer willingness to pay price premiums for environmentally certified wood products in the U.S," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 1100-1112, May.
- Curtis, Kynda & Slocum, Susan, 2016. "The Potential Impacts of Green Certification Programs Focused on Food Waste Reduction on the Tourism Industry," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(1), March.
- Xiaogu Li & Christopher Clark & Kimberly Jensen & Steven Yen, 2014. "Will consumers follow climate leaders? The effect of manufacturer participation in a voluntary environmental program on consumer preferences," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(1), pages 69-87, January.
More about this item
Keywordseco-labeling; eco-certification; spike models; price premium;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:2003-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .