Consumers' Willingness To Pay For Eco-Certified Wood Products
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Jakus, Paul M. & English, Burton C. & Menard, R. Jamey, 2004. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Eco-Certified Wood Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(03), December.
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Jakus, Paul M. & English, Burton C. & Menard, Jamey, 2004. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Eco-Certified Wood Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(03), pages 617-626, December.
- Kimberly Jensen & Paul Jakus, 2003. "Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Eco-Certified Wood Products," Working Papers 2003-03, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Kimberly Jensen & Paul Jakus & Burton English & Jamey Menard, 2004. "Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Eco-Certified Wood Products," Working Papers 2004-08, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. K. Blamey & J. W. Bennett & M. D. Morrison, 1999. "Yea-Saying in Contingent Valuation Surveys," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(1), pages 126-141.
- Kevin J. Boyle & Hugh F. MacDonald & Hsiang-tai Cheng & Daniel W. McCollum, 1998. "Bid Design and Yea Saying in Single-Bounded, Dichotomous-Choice Questions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(1), pages 49-64.
- Roger A. Sedjo & Stephen K. Swallow, 2002. "Voluntary Eco-Labeling and the Price Premium," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 272-284.
- Laura O. Taylor & Ronald G. Cummings, 1999. "Unbiased Value Estimates for Environmental Goods: A Cheap Talk Design for the Contingent Valuation Method," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 649-665, June.
- Bengt Kriström, 1997. "Spike Models in Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 1013-1023.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:22:y:2016:i:pa:p:193-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaogu Li & Christopher Clark & Kimberly Jensen & Steven Yen, 2014. "Will consumers follow climate leaders? The effect of manufacturer participation in a voluntary environmental program on consumer preferences," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Curtis, Kynda & Slocum, Susan, 2016. "The Potential Impacts of Green Certification Programs Focused on Food Waste Reduction on the Tourism Industry," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(1), March.
- Aguilar, Francisco X. & Vlosky, Richard P., 2007. "Consumer willingness to pay price premiums for environmentally certified wood products in the U.S," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 1100-1112, May.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:90:y:2014:i:2:p:255-274 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.