Summarizing large spatial datasets: Spatial principal components and spatial canonical correlation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhupatiraju S., 2014. "The geographic dimensions of institutions," MERIT Working Papers 086, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bhupatiraju S. & Verspagen B., 2013. "Economic development, growth, institutions and geography," MERIT Working Papers 056, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordsspatial principal components analysis; spatial canonical correlation analysis; spatial econometrics; Moran coefficients; spatial concentration;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-03-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-GEO-2013-11-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-NEU-2013-03-23 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2013011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .