Report NEP-GEO-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MORI Tomoya & Tony E. SMITH, 2013. "A Spatial Approach to Identifying Agglomeration Determinants," Discussion papers 13014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bhupathiraju, Samyukta & Verspagen, Bart & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2013. "Summarizing large spatial datasets: Spatial principal components and spatial canonical correlation," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Freese, Julia, 2013. "The regional pattern of the U.S. house price bubble - An application of SPC to city level data," Working Paper 131/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Damiaan Persyn, 2013. "Modelling Migration and Regional Labour Markets: An Application of the New Economic Geography Model RHOMOLO," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 36, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Yu, Yihua & Rickman, Dan S., 2013. "U.S. State and Local Fiscal Policies and Nonmetropolitan Area Economic Performance: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 44986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Ohad Raveh, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of a Regional Dutch Disease: The case of Canada," OxCarre Working Papers 106, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- MORI Tomoya & Tony E. SMITH, 2013. "A Probabilistic Modeling Approach to the Detection of Industrial Agglomerations," Discussion papers 13013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Abel Brodeur & Sarah Flèche, 2013. "Where the Streets Have a Name: Income Comparisons in the US," CEP Discussion Papers dp1196, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ariane Manuela Amin & Johanna Choumert, 3/11. "Development and biodiversity conservation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A spatial analysis," Working Papers halshs-00799175, HAL.
- Sidorov Alexander, 2013. "Endogenous Structure of Cities: Trade, Commuting, Communication," EERC Working Paper Series 13/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Backman, Mikaela, 2013. "Regional Variation of Returns to Education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 300, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Paolo Veneri & Vicente Ruiz, 2013. "Urban-to-Rural Population Growth Linkages: Evidence from OECD TL3 Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/3, OECD Publishing.
- Osman Aydogus & Cagacan Deger & Elif Tunali Caliskan & Gülcin Gürel, 2013. "A Regional Input-Output Model For Izmir," Working Papers 1302, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Rosario La Rosa, 2013. "Potenzialità di sviluppo del settore ceramico in regioni a notevole intensità del sapere locale: il caso della Sicilia," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn1301, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).