Potenzialità di sviluppo del settore ceramico in regioni a notevole intensità del sapere locale: il caso della Sicilia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James & Krugman, Paul, 1983.
"A 'reciprocal dumping' model of international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 313-321, November.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1980. "A "Reciprocal Dumping" Model of International Trade," Working Papers 405, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James A. Brander & Paul Krugman, 1983. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1982. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," Working Papers 513, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Bellandi, 2006. "A perspective on clusters, localities, and specific public goods," Chapters,in: Clusters and Globalisation, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Markusen, James R., 1981. "Trade and the gains from trade with imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-551, November.
- Marco Bellandi & Marco Di Tommaso, 2006. "The Local Dimensions of Industrial Policy," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Industrial Policy, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marco Bellandi, 2007. "Industrial Discrtricts and Waves of Industrialization: A Rich and Contested Terrain," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(2), pages 7-33.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizzazione idustriale; cluster; istituzioni; Sicilia;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crn:wpaper:crn1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Valentini) or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacatit.html .