Potenzialità di sviluppo del settore ceramico in regioni a notevole intensità del sapere locale: il caso della Sicilia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James & Krugman, Paul, 1983.
"A 'reciprocal dumping' model of international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 313-321, November.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1980. "A "Reciprocal Dumping" Model of International Trade," Working Papers 405, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James A. Brander & Paul Krugman, 1983. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1982. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," Working Papers 513, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Bellandi, 2006. "A perspective on clusters, localities, and specific public goods," Chapters,in: Clusters and Globalisation, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Markusen, James R., 1981. "Trade and the gains from trade with imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-551, November.
- Marco Bellandi & Marco Di Tommaso, 2006. "The Local Dimensions of Industrial Policy," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Industrial Policy, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marco Bellandi, 2007. "Industrial Discrtricts and Waves of Industrialization: A Rich and Contested Terrain," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(2), pages 7-33.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizzazione idustriale; cluster; istituzioni; Sicilia;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crn:wpaper:crn1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Valentini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacatit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.