Three Generations of Industrial districts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil Hart, 2009. "External and Internal Economies," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joan Trullén & Rafael Boix & Vittorio Galletto, 2013. "An insight on the unit of analysis in urban research," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Urban Economies, chapter 10, pages 235-266 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fulvio Coltorti, 2013. "Italian Industry, Decline or Transformation? A Framework," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(12), pages 2037-2077, December.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Rafael Boix-Domenech, 2013. "The Economic Geography of the Meso-global Spaces: Integrating Multinationals and Clusters at the Local--Global Level," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 1064-1080, July.
- Marco Bellandi, 2007. "Industrial Discrtricts and Waves of Industrialization: A Rich and Contested Terrain," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2007(2), pages 7-33.
- Lombardi, Mauro, 2003. "The evolution of local production systems: the emergence of the "invisible mind" and the evolutionary pressures towards more visible "minds"," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1443-1462, September.
- Lisa De Propris & Nigel Driffield & Stefano Menghinello, 2005. "local industrial systems and the location of FDI in Italy," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 105-121.
- Arnaldo Bagnasco, 2009. "The Governance of Industrial Districts," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Gabi Del Ottati & Fabio Sforzi, 2003. "From Industrial Districts to Local Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2884.
- Merlo, Elisabetta & Polese, Francesca, 2006. "Turning Fashion into Business: The Emergence of Milan as an International Fashion Hub," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 80(03), pages 415-447, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40812-017-0082-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sforzi, Fabio, 2015. "Rethinking the industrial district: 35 years later," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 11-29.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial district; manufacturing; local economic development;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .