Decentralized Clearing in Financial Networks (RM/16/005-revised-)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- Demange, Gabrielle, 2012.
"Contagion in financial networks: A threat index,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8793, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2015. "Contagion in Financial Networks: A Threat Index," CESifo Working Paper Series 5307, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2017. "Contagion in Financial Networks: A Threat Index," Post-Print halshs-01630616, HAL.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2016. "Contagion in financial networks: a threat index," PSE Working Papers halshs-00662513, HAL.
- Matthew Elliott & Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Financial Networks and Contagion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(10), pages 3115-3153, October.
- Hervé Moulin, 2000. "Priority Rules and Other Asymmetric Rationing Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 643-684, May.
- Thomson, William, 2015.
"Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: An update,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 41-59.
- William Thomson, 2013. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: an update," RCER Working Papers 578, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Shin, Hyun Song, 2008. "Risk and liquidity in a system context," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 315-329, July.
- Glasserman, Paul & Young, H. Peyton, 2015. "How likely is contagion in financial networks?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 383-399.
- Helmut Elsinger & Alfred Lehar & Martin Summer, 2006. "Risk Assessment for Banking Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(9), pages 1301-1314, September.
- Groote Schaarsberg, M. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Borm, P.E.M., 2013. "On Solving Liability Problems," Discussion Paper 2013-033, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carmen Herrero & Ricardo Martínez, 2008.
"Balanced allocation methods for claims problems with indivisibilities,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(4), pages 603-617, May.
- HERRERO, Carmen & MARTINEZ, Ricardo, 2006. "Balanced allocation methods for claims problems with indivisibilities," CORE Discussion Papers 2006066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Hyun Song Shin & Gianluigi Ferrucci, 2005. "Liquidity Risk and Contagion," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 556-566, 04/05.
- Larry Eisenberg & Thomas H. Noe, 2001. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 236-249, February.
- Umut Mert Dur & M. Utku Unver, 2015. "Two-Sided Matching via Balanced Exchange: Tuition and Worker Exchanges," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1508, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Endre Bjørndal & Kurt Jörnsten, 2010. "Flow sharing and bankruptcy games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 11-28, March.
- Kaminski, Marek M., 2000. "'Hydraulic' rationing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 131-155, September.
- Thomson, William, 2003. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: a survey," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-297, July.
- Siwei Chen, 2015. "Systematic favorability in claims problems with indivisibilities," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(2), pages 283-300, February.
- Hervé Moulin & Richard Stong, 2002.
"Fair Queuing and Other Probabilistic Allocation Methods,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Moulin, Herve & Stong, Richard, 2001. "Fair Queuing and Other Probabilistic Allocation Methods," Working Papers 2000-09, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:15:y:2013:i:03:n:s0219198913400185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hervé Moulin & Jay Sethuraman, 2013. "The Bipartite Rationing Problem," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 61(5), pages 1087-1100, October.
- L. C. G. Rogers & L. A. M. Veraart, 2013. "Failure and Rescue in an Interbank Network," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(4), pages 882-898, April.
- Chen Chen & Garud Iyengar & Ciamac C. Moallemi, 2013. "An Axiomatic Approach to Systemic Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(6), pages 1373-1388, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berlinger, Edina & Váradi, Kata & Dömötör, Barbara & Illés, Ferenc, 2016.
"A tőzsdei elszámolóházak vesztesége
[The loss from central clearing houses]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 993-1010.
- Csóka, Péter & Havran, Dániel & Váradi, Kata, 2016.
"Konferencia a pénzügyi piacok likviditásáról. Sixth Annual Financial Market Liquidity Conference, 2015
[Conference on the liquidity of financial markets. Sixth Annual Financial Market Liquidity Con," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 461-469.
- Laszlo A. Koczy & Peter Biro & Balazs Sziklai, 2017. "US vs. European Apportionment Practices: The Conflict between Monotonicity and Proportionality," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1716, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2016-12-04 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2016-12-04 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2016-12-04 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umagsb:2016037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.