Report NEP-NET-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filipe Campante & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2016. "Long-range growth: economic development in the global network of air links," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 016, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Miriam Manchin & Sultan Orazbayev, 2016. "Social networks and the intention to migrate," Development Working Papers 409, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Rigobon, Roberto, 2016. "Contagion, spillover and interdependence," Working Paper Series 1975, European Central Bank.
- Tom Hamami, 2016. "Network Effects, Bargaining Power, and Product Review Bias: Theory and Evidence," 2016 Papers pha1136, Job Market Papers.
- Kenan Huremovic & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2016. "Production Networks," Working Papers halshs-01370725, HAL.
- Csoka, Péter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2016. "Decentralized Clearing in Financial Networks (RM/16/005-revised-)," Research Memorandum 037, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Xuening Zhu & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Weining Wang & Hangsheng Wang, 2016. "Network Quantile Autoregression," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.