A Cliometric Counterfactual: What if There Had Been Neither Fogel nor North?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claude Diebolt & Michael Haupert, 2017. "A Cliometric Counterfactual: What if There Had Been Neither Fogel nor North?," Working Papers 05-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
References listed on IDEAS
- Ann M. Carlos, 2010. "Reflection on reflections: review essay on reflections on the cliometric revolution: conversations with economic historians," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 4(1), pages 97-111, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lino Wehrheim, 2017. "Economic History Goes Digital: Topic Modeling the Journal of Economic History," Working Papers 177, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
More about this item
KeywordsCliometrics; Economic History; Methodology; Economics; History.;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2017-02-19 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2017-02-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2017-02-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Cliometrics in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2017-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .