Where Is There Consensus Among American Economic Historians? The Results of a Survey on Forty Propositions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Hallwood, 2011. "Civil War and Willingness to Pay for Independence: The American Revolution," Working papers 2011-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Travis J. Lybbert, 2010. "The Economic Roots Of The American "Zigzag": Knives, Forks, And British Mercantilism," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(3), pages 810-815, July.
- Niclas Berggren & Henrik Jordahl & Charlotta Stern, 2009.
"The Political Opinions of Swedish Social Scientists,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 75-88, Autumn.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Stern, Charlotta, 2007. "The Political Opinions of Swedish Social Scientists," Ratio Working Papers 112, The Ratio Institute.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Stern, Charlotta, 2007. "The Political Opinions of Swedish Social Scientists," Working Paper Series 711, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Nir Y. Krakauer, 2014. "Economic Growth Assumptions in Climate and Energy Policy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-14, March.
- Dan Šťastný, 2011. "Checking the Czechs: Consensus and Dissention Among Czech Economists," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 366-380.
- Schwerin, Joachim & Werker, Claudia, 2003. "Learning innovation policy based on historical experience," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 385-404, December.
- Alberto Alesina & Edward Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2001.
"Why Doesn't the United States Have a European-Style Welfare State?,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 32(2), pages 187-278.
- Alesina, Alberto Francesco & Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Sacerdote, Burce, 2001. "Why Doesn't the United States Have a European-Style Welfare State?," Scholarly Articles 12502088, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Timothy C. Haab & John C. Whitehead, 2013. "What do Environmental and Resource Economists Think? Results from a Survey of AERE Members," Working Papers 13-19, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2015.
- Barbara Weißenberger & Benjamin Löhr, 2008. "Planung und Unternehmenserfolg: Stylized Facts aus der empirischen Controllingforschung im deutschsprachigen Raum von 1990–2007," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 335-363, February.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:43-58. is not listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Randazzo & Jonathan Haidt, 2015. "The Moral Narratives of Economists," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 12(1), pages 49-57, January.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Stern, Charlotta, 2005. "Narrow-Tent Democrats and Fringe Others: The Policy Views of Social Science Professors," Working Paper Series 8/2005, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Choo, Eugene & Eid, Jean, 2008. "Interregional Price Difference in the New Orleans Auctions Market for Slaves," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 486-509.
- Stern, Charlotta & Klein, Daniel B., 2006. "Is There a Free-Market Economist in the House? The Policy Views of American Economic Association Members," Working Paper Series 6/2006, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:55:y:1995:i:01:p:139-154_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.