The Achievements of the Cliometric School
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 1999. "Quantitative economic history," Economic History Working Papers 22390, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- repec:ceh:journl:y:2017:v:2:p:9-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier Mejía, 2015. "The Evolution of Economic History since 1950: From Cliometrics to Cliodynamics (La evolución de la historia económica desde 1950: de cliometría hasta cliodinámica)," TIEMPO & ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE BOGOTA JORGE TADEO LOZANO, vol. 2(2), pages 79, December.
- Philippe Mongin, 2018.
"A game-theoretic analysis of the Waterloo campaign and some comments on the analytic narrative project,"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 12(3), pages 451-480, September.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2009. "A game theoretic analysis of the Waterloo campaign and some comments on the analytic narrative project," HEC Research Papers Series 915, HEC Paris.
- Philippe Mongin, 2009. "A game theoretic analysis of the Waterloo campaign and some comments on the analytic narrative project," Working Papers hal-00489974, HAL.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2017. "A Game-Theoretic Analysis of the Waterloo Campaign and Some Comments on the Analytic Narrative Project," MPRA Paper 78029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Diebolt & Michael Haupert, 2018.
"A cliometric counterfactual: what if there had been neither Fogel nor North?,"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 12(3), pages 407-434, September.
- Claude Diebolt & Michael Haupert, 2017. "A Cliometric Counterfactual: What if There Had Been Neither Fogel nor North?," Working Papers of BETA 2017-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Claude Diebolt & Michael Haupert, 2017. "A Cliometric Counterfactual: What if There Had Been Neither Fogel nor North?," Working Papers 05-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2018. "Spleen: the failures of the cliometric school," HHB Working Papers Series 14, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- David Mitch, 2010. "Chicago and Economic History," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 1998.
"Une analyse cliometrique du régionalisme européen
[A Cliometric Analysis of the European Regionalism]," MPRA Paper 80043, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 1998.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2000. "Development history," Economic History Working Papers 22384, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Dupré, Ruth & Huberman, Michael, 2000. "L’influence de la science économique sur les historiens : une analyse de deux revues canadiennes d’histoire (1970-1996)," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(1), pages 159-170, mars.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:38:y:1978:i:01:p:13-28_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.