Co-experience Network Dynamics: Lessons from the Dance Floor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010.
"A model of influence in a social network,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 69-96, July.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008. "A model of influence in a social network," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00344457, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010. "A model of influence in a social network," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00308741, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008. "A model of influence in a social network," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08066, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2006. "Empirics of the Identification of Social Interactions; An Evaluation of the Approaches and Their Results ," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 193-228, April.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2005. "Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1608-1618, December.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 45-65.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Lars Peter Hansen & Stephen Turnovsky, 2003. "Advances in economics and econometrics: the eighth world congress," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9557, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sascha O. Becker & Andrea Ichino, 2002. "Estimation of average treatment effects based on propensity scores," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(4), pages 358-377, November.
- Ruth N. Bolton & Katherine N. Lemon & Matthew D. Bramlett, 2006. "The Effect of Service Experiences over Time on a Supplier's Retention of Business Customers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1811-1823, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trt:disawp:2011/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roberto Gabriele). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ditreit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.