Report NEP-SOC-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2011. "Inequality, trust, and sustainability," MPRA Paper 33288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David A Savage & Benno Torgler, 2011. "The emergence of emotions and pro-social and religious sentiments during the September 11 disaster," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 273, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Bosbach, Moritz & Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2011. "The Impact of Social Capital on the Implicit Price Paid by the Italian Consumer for Fair Trade Coffee," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114371, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Murray, Catherine, 2011. "Regional Councils in the Creation of Social Capital," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115412, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- De Devitiis, Biagia & De Luca, Anna Irene & Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2011. "Gender Differences in Pro-social Behaviour: The Case of Fair-trade Food Consumers," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114372, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marco Tonello, 2011. "Mechanisms of peer interactions between native and non-native students: rejection or integration?," Working Papers 2011/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:2276693 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimo Riccaboni & Anna Romiti & Gianna Giudicati, 2011. "Co-experience Network Dynamics: Lessons from the Dance Floor," DISA Working Papers 2011/02, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 28 Mar 2011.
- Szabo, Gabor G. & Baranyai, Zsolt & Takacs, Istvan, 2011. "The Importance and Role of Trust in Agricultural Co-operation – Some Empirical Experiences from Hungary," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116068, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Asen Ivanov & Douglas D. Davis & Korenok Oleg, 2011. "A Simple Approach for Organizing Behavior and Explaining Cooperation in Repeated Games," Working Papers 1101, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lombardini, Chiara & Lankoski, Leena, 2011. "An Economic-Psychological Model of Sustainable Food Consumption," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114403, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Besedes, Tibor & Deck, Cary & Quintanar, Sarah & Sarangi, Sudipta & Shor, Mikhael, 2011. "Free-Riding and Performance in Collaborative and Non-Collaborative Groups," MPRA Paper 33948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaplan, Todd & Ruffle, Bradley, . "Which Way to Cooperate," Working Papers WP2011/5, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 04 Oct 2011.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli, 2011. "Leaving home and housing prices. The experience of Italian youth emancipation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 818, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.