A Simple Approach for Organizing Behavior and Explaining Cooperation in Repeated Games
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aoyagi, Masaki & Fréchette, Guillaume, 2009. "Collusion as public monitoring becomes noisy: Experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1135-1165, May.
- ENGLE-WARNICK, Jim & McCAUSLAND, William J. & MILLER, John H., 2004.
"The Ghost in the Machine: Inferring Machine-Based Strategies from Observed Behavior,"
Cahiers de recherche
15-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- ENGLE-WARNICK, Jim & McCAUSLAND, William J. & MILLER, John H., 2004. "The Ghost in the Machine: Inferring Machine-Based Strategies from Observed Behavior," Cahiers de recherche 2004-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 1994. "A Course in Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650401, January.
- Feinberg, Robert M & Husted, Thomas A, 1993. "An Experimental Test of Discount-Rate Effects on Collusive Behaviour in Duopoly Markets," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 153-160, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bigoni, Maria & Camera, Gabriele & Casari, Marco, 2013.
"Strategies of cooperation and punishment among students and clerical workers,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 172-182.
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2012. "Strategies of Cooperation and Punishment among Students and Clerical Workers," Working Papers 12-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Bigoni, Maria & Camera, Gabriele & Casari, Marco, 2012. "Strategies of Cooperation and Punishment among Students and Clerical Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Bigoni & G. Camera & M. Casari, 2012. "Strategies of cooperation and punishment among students and clerical workers," Working Papers wp828, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
Keywordsrepeated games; cooperation; experiment;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-10-15 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-10-15 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-10-15 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2011-10-15 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-10-15 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vcu:wpaper:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oleg Korenok). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edvcuus.html .