Report NEP-EVO-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asen Ivanov & Douglas D. Davis & Korenok Oleg, 2011. "A Simple Approach for Organizing Behavior and Explaining Cooperation in Repeated Games," Working Papers 1101, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Petrick, Martin, 2011. "Halting the Rural Race to the Bottom: An Evolutionary Model of Rural Development to Analyse Neo-endogenous Policies in the EU," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114764, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schosser, Stephan & Vogt, Bodo, 2011. "The public loss game: An experimental study of public bads," Working Paper Series in Economics 33, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Lora R. Todorova & Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Bodo Vogt, 2011. "A Simple Questionnaire Can Change Everything - Are Strategy Choices in Coordination Games Stable?," FEMM Working Papers 110019, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Witte, Björn-Christopher, 2011. "Fund managers - why the best might be the worst: On the evolutionary vigor of risk-seeking behavior," BERG Working Paper Series 81, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Item repec:cra:wpaper:2011-20s is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lombardini, Chiara & Lankoski, Leena, 2011. "An Economic-Psychological Model of Sustainable Food Consumption," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114403, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bocqueho, Geraldine & Jacquet, Florence & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2011. "Expected Utility or Prospect Theory Maximizers? Results from a Structural Model based on Field-experiment Data," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114257, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kimberly Burnett & Lee Endress & Majah-Leah Ravago & James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2011. "Islands of Sustainability in Time and Space," Working Papers 201112, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Majah-Leah Ravago & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2011. "Payment schemes in random-termination experimental games," Working Papers 201102, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Wieland Mueller & Fangfang Tan, 2011. "Who acts more like a game theorist? Group and individual play in a sequential market game and the effect of the time horizon," Vienna Economics Papers 1111, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Marco Tonello, 2011. "Mechanisms of peer interactions between native and non-native students: rejection or integration?," Working Papers 2011/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Mehmet Y. Gurdal & Ayca Ozdogan & Ismail Saglam, 2011. "Truth-Telling and Trust in Sender-Receiver Games with Intervention," Working Papers 1106, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H., 2011. "Accounting for Heterogeneity in Hedging Behavior: Comparing & Evaluating Grouping Methods," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114787, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Murray, Catherine, 2011. "Regional Councils in the Creation of Social Capital," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115412, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bougherara, Douadia & Gassmann, Xavier & Piet, Laurent, 2011. "Eliciting Risk Preferences: A Field Experiment on a Sample of French Farmers," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114266, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moreira, Helmar Nunes & Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2011. "On the existence and the number of limit cycles in evolutionary games," MPRA Paper 33895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wieland Mueller & Eline van der Heijden & Tobias J. Klein & Jan Potters, 2011. "Nudges and Impatience: Evidence from a Large Scale Experiment," Vienna Economics Papers 1110, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.