On the existence and the number of limit cycles in evolutionary games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. W. Chang & D. J. Smyth, 1971. "The Existence and Persistence of Cycles in a Non-linear Model: Kaldor's 1940 Model Re-examined," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 37-44.
- Jorgen W. Weibull, 1997. "Evolutionary Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262731215, January.
More about this item
Keywordslimit cycles; evolutionary game theory; Kukles system; Dulac-Cherkas function;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-10-15 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-10-15 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .