Report NEP-MIC-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim & Konrad Mierendorff, 2011. "Generalized reduced-form auctions: a network-flow approach," ECON - Working Papers 031, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Mar 2013.
- Andrei Jirnyi & Vadym Lepetyuk, 2011. "A reinforcement learning approach to solving incomplete market models with aggregate uncertainty," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Riccardo Martina & Salvatore Piccolo, 2011. "A Note on the Value of Residual Claimancy with Competing Vertical Hierarchies," CSEF Working Papers 291, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Erlanson, Albin, 2011. "The Multi-item Bisection Auction," Working Papers 2011:31, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Y. Gurdal & Ayca Ozdogan & Ismail Saglam, 2011. "Truth-Telling and Trust in Sender-Receiver Games with Intervention," Working Papers 1106, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- David A. Miller & Kareen Rozen, 2011. "Optimally Empty Promises and Endogenous Supervision," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1823, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2012.
- Anthony Hannagan & Hideo Konishi, 2011. "Inverse Elasticity Rule in a Production Efficiency Problem," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 778, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Xuedong He, 2011. "Loss-Based Risk Measures," Working Papers hal-00629929, HAL.
- Veronika Nemes & Lata Gangadharan, 2011. "The Implications of Risk and Uncertainty Aversion in Public Goods Games," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 10107, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Asen Ivanov & Douglas D. Davis & Korenok Oleg, 2011. "A Simple Approach for Organizing Behavior and Explaining Cooperation in Repeated Games," Working Papers 1101, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.