Aspects of Behavior in Repeated Games: An Experimental Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Robert Slonim, 2006.
"Inferring repeated-game strategies from actions: evidence from trust game experiments,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 603-632, August.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Robert L. Slonim, 2001. "Inferring Repeated Game Strategies From Actions: Evidence From Trust Game Experiments," Economics Papers 2001-W13, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Matthias Blonski & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2015.
"Prisoners’ other Dilemma,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(1), pages 61-81, February.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Blonski, Matthias, 2001. "Prisoners' Other Dilemma," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 437, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Aug 2001.
- Blonski, Matthias & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2003. "Prisoners' Other Dilemma," CEPR Discussion Papers 3856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ENGLE-WARNICK, Jim & McCAUSLAND, William J. & MILLER, John H., 2004.
"The Ghost in the Machine: Inferring Machine-Based Strategies from Observed Behavior,"
Cahiers de recherche
15-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- ENGLE-WARNICK, Jim & McCAUSLAND, William J. & MILLER, John H., 2004. "The Ghost in the Machine: Inferring Machine-Based Strategies from Observed Behavior," Cahiers de recherche 2004-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 1994. "A Course in Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650401, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Davis & Asen Ivanov & Oleg Korenok, 2016.
"Individual characteristics and behavior in repeated games: an experimental study,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 67-99, March.
- Douglas Davis & Asen Ivanov & Oleg Korenok, 2016. "Individual characteristics and behavior in repeated games: an experimental study," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 67-99, March.
- Douglas Davis & Asen Ivanov & Oleg Korenok, 2014. "Individual Characteristics and Behavior in Repeated Games: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 728, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsRepeated games; Prisoner's dilemma; Experiment; Cooperation;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2014-11-28 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2014-11-28 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2014-11-28 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2014-11-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .