Better test scores with a same-gender teacher?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas S. Dee, 2007.
"Teachers and the Gender Gaps in Student Achievement,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(3).
- Thomas S. Dee, 2005. "Teachers and the Gender Gaps in Student Achievement," NBER Working Papers 11660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holmlund, Helena & Sund, Krister, 2005.
"Is the Gender Gap in School Performance Affected by the Sex of the Teacher?,"
Working Paper Series
5/2005, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Holmlund, Helena & Sund, Krister, 2008. "Is the gender gap in school performance affected by the sex of the teacher," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 37-53, February.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Van Klaveren, C., 2010.
"Lecturing Style Teaching and Student Performance,"
29, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Amine Ouazad, 2008.
"Assessed by a teacher like me: race, gender and subjective evaluations,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
28276, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Amine Ouazad, 2008. "Assessed by a Teacher Like Me: Race, Gender and Subjective Evaluations," CEE Discussion Papers 0098, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Torberg Falch & Linn Renée Naper, 2011.
"Educational Evaluation Schemes and Gender Gaps in Student Achievement,"
Working Paper Series
11311, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Falch, Torberg & Naper, Linn Renée, 2013. "Educational evaluation schemes and gender gaps in student achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 12-25.
- Lydia Mechtenberg, 2006. "Cheap Talk in the Classroom," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Meyer, E. & Van Klaveren, C., 2011. "Evaluation of an Extended Day Program in the Netherlands: A Randomized Field Experiment," Working Papers 40, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Coenen Johan & Meng Chistoph & Velden Rolf van der, 2011. "Schoolsucces van jongens en meisjes in het HAVO en VWO: waarom meisjes het beter doen," ROA Report 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tir:wpaper:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Segal)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jessica Segal to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.