Early Life Circumstances and Life Cycle Labor Market Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cavapozzi, Danilo & Garrouste, Christelle & Paccagnella, Omar, 2010. "Childhood, Schooling and Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 28729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter, 2013.
"Pension wealth and household savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 308-328.
- Alessie, Rob & Angelini, Viola & van Santen, Peter, 2013. "Pension Wealth and Household Savings in Europe: Evidence from SHARELIFE," Working Paper Series 265, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Angelini, V. & van Santen, P.C., 2012. "Pension wealth and household savings in Europe," Research Report 12012-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1533-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEarly life circumstances; lifetime earnings; life cycle; SHARE;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-08-19 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2015-08-19 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2015-08-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2015-08-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20150094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.