Report NEP-AGE-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tamila Nutsubidze & Khatuna Nutsubidze, 2015. "The Challenge of Pension Reform in Georgia: Non-Contributory Pensions and Elderly Poverty," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2015-18, Center for Retirement Research.
- Paula Thieme & Dennis A. V. Dittrich, 2015. "A Life-Span Perspective on Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 775, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Philippe Choné & Guy Laroque, 2014. "Income tax and retirement schemes," Working Papers hal-01070554, HAL.
- David Wright, 2015. "How Have Employment Transitions for Older Workers in Germany and the UK Changed?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 782, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Abood, Maya & Zdenek, Robert & Kali, Karen, 2015. "What can we do to help? Adopting age-friendly banking to improve financial well-being for older adults," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2015-1, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky, 2015. "How Teachers Respond to Pension System Incentives: New Estimates and Policy Applications," Working Papers 1510, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Rowena Crawford & Soumaya Keynes & Gemma Tetlow, 2014. "From Me to You? How the UK State Pension System Redistributes," IFS Working Papers W14/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Zsofia Barany & Nicolas Coeurdacier & Stéphane Guibaud, 2015. "Fertility, Longevity and International Capital Flows," Working Papers hal-01164462, HAL.
- Flavia Coda Moscarola & Elsa Fornero & Steinar strom, 2015. "Absenteeism, Pension Reforms and Grandmothers," CeRP Working Papers 148, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- USUI Emiko & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi & OSHIO Takashi, 2015. "Are Japanese Men of Pensionable Age Underemployed or Overemployed?," Discussion papers 15099, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rowena Crawford & Cormac O'Dea, 2014. "Retirement sorted? The adequacy and optimality of wealth among the near-retired," IFS Working Papers W14/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Francisco Lupiañez-Villanueva & Alexandra Theben, 2015. "Title: Strategic Intelligence Monitor on Personal Health Systems Phase 3 (SIMPHS 3) – SPARRA (United Kingdom) Case Study Report," JRC Working Papers JRC94495, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Qi Guan & Matthew S. Rutledge & April Yanyuan Wu & Francis M. Vitagliano, 2015. "Do Catch-Up Contributions Increase 401(k) Saving?," Issues in Brief ib2015-10, Center for Retirement Research.
- Séverine Arnold & Alexandre Boumezoued & Héloïse Labit Hardy & Nicole El Karoui, 2015. "Cause-of-Death Mortality: What Can Be Learned From Population Dynamics?," Working Papers hal-01157900, HAL.
- Barbara A. Butrica & Nadia S. Karamcheva, 2015. "The Relationship Between Automatic Enrollment and DC Plan Contributions: Evidence from a National Survey of Older Workers," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2015-14, Center for Retirement Research.
- Thomas Barnay & Sandrine Juin, 2015. "Does care to dependent elderly people living at home increase their mental health?," Working Papers halshs-01100236, HAL.
- Man Chung Fung & Gareth W. Peters & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2015. "A State-Space Estimation of the Lee-Carter Mortality Model and Implications for Annuity Pricing," Papers 1508.00322, arXiv.org.
- Peter Levell, 2014. "Revealed preference and consumption behaviour at retirement," IFS Working Papers W14/29, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Bonnet, Carole & Navaux, Julien & Pelletan, Jacques & Wolff, François charles, 2015.
"Le déficit de cycle de vie en France: une évaluation pour la période 1979-2011
[The lifecycle deficit for France: an evaluation for 1979-2011]," MPRA Paper 65960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Flores & Pilar Garcia-Gomez & Adriaan Kalwij, 2015. "Early Life Circumstances and Life Cycle Labor Market Outcomes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-094/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Veronika K. Pool & Clemens Sialm & Irina Stefanescu, 2015. "Are 401(k) Investment Menus Set Solely for Plan Participants?," Issues in Brief ib2015-13, Center for Retirement Research.
- Yasuoka, Masaya & Oguro, Kazumasa, 2015. "Public Education, Pension and Debt Policy," CIS Discussion paper series 649, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anne-Marie Brook, 2014. "Options to Narrow New Zealand’s Saving – Investment Imbalance," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/17, New Zealand Treasury.
- Jean-Charles Croix & Frédéric Planchet & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2015. "Mortality: a statistical approach to detect model misspecification," Post-Print hal-01149396, HAL.