Le déficit de cycle de vie en France: une évaluation pour la période 1979-2011
[The lifecycle deficit for France: an evaluation for 1979-2011]
This article presents the age profiles of consumption and labor incomes computed for France following the methodology of the National Transfer Accounts. The life-cycle deficit, which is obtained by the difference between the consumption and income profiles, permits to measure the contribution of active age classes to the financing of the consumption of dependent age classes. Labor income and consumption profiles are decomposed at both the individual and the aggregate levels and their evolution between 1979 and 2011 are presented. International comparisons are also proposed.
|Date of creation:||15 Jun 2015|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seymour Spilerman & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Parental wealth and resource transfers : How they matter in France for home ownership and living standards," Working Papers hal-00678988, HAL.
- Michel Glaude & Mireille Moutardier, 1982. "L'évolution des niveaux de vie de 1966 à 1979," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 142(1), pages 21-40.
- Fanny A. Kluge, 2009. "Transfers, consumption and income over the lifecycle in Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Philippe Askenazy & Gilbert Cette & Arnaud Sylvain, 2011. "Le partage de la valeur ajoutée," Post-Print halshs-00654669, HAL.
- Thomas Piketty, 2011.
"On the Long-Run Evolution of Inheritance: France 1820--2050,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(3), pages 1071-1131.
- Piketty, Thomas, 2010. "On the Long Run Evolution of Inheritance - France 1820-2050," CEPR Discussion Papers 7854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Piketty, 2011. "On the Long-Run Evolution of Inheritance: France 1820-2050," Post-Print halshs-00754528, HAL.
- Thomas Piketty, 2010. "On the long-run evolution of inheritance: France 1820-2050," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564853, HAL.
- Luc Arrondel & André Masson, 2007. "Solidarités publiques et familiales," Post-Print halshs-00754752, HAL.
- Hippolyte d’ALBIS & Dalal MOOSA, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 409-441, December.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Dalal Moosa, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01305151, HAL.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Moosa, Dalal, 2015. "Generational Economics and the National Transfer Accounts," MPRA Paper 67209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luc Arrondel & Bertrand Garbinti & André Masson, 2014. "Inégalités de patrimoine entre générations : les donations aident‑elles les jeunes à s’installer ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 472(1), pages 65-100.
- Luc Arrondel & Bertrand Garbinti & André Masson, 2014. "Inégalités de patrimoine entre générations : les donations aident-elles les jeunes à s'installer ?," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109034, HAL.
- Ronald Lee & Andrew Mason (ed.), 2011. "Population Aging and the Generational Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13816.
- Masson, Andre, 1986. "A Cohort Analysis of Wealth-Age Profiles Generated by a Simulation Model in France (1949-75)," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 173-190, March.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee, 2011. "Population aging and the generational economy: key findings," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ronald Lee, 1980. "Age Structure, Intergenerational Transfers and Economic Growth : an Overview," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 31(6), pages 1129-1156. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65960. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.