Parental wealth and resource transfers : How they matter in France for home ownership and living standards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arrondel, Luc & Lefebvre, Bruno, 2001.
"Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation: A French Study,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 112-137, July.
- Arrondel, L. & Lefebvre, B., 2000. "Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation : a French Study," DELTA Working Papers 2000-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Florencia Torche & Seymour Spilerman, 2006.
"Parental Wealth Effects on Living Standards and Asset Holdings: Results from Chile,"
Chapters,in: International Perspectives on Household Wealth, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Florencia Torche & Seymour Spilerman, 2005. "Parental Wealth Effects on Living Standards and Asset Holdings: Results from Chile," Labor and Demography 0501005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2005.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Mayer, Christopher J., 1998.
"Intergenerational Transfers, Borrowing Constraints, and Saving Behavior: Evidence from the Housing Market,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-157, July.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Christopher J. Mayer, 1995. "Intergenerational transfers, borrowing constraints, and saving behavior: evidence from the housing market," Working Papers 95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2002.
"Private Transfers, Borrowing Constraints and the Timing of Homeownership,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 315-339, May.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 1998. "Private Transfers, Borrowing Constraints and the Timing of Homeownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 2050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 1999. "Private Transfers, Borrowing Constraints and the Timing of Homeownership," CSEF Working Papers 17, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio, 2003.
"Financial market imperfections and home ownership: A comparative study,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 857-875, October.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Tullio Jappelli, 2000. "Financial Market Imperfections and Home Ownership: A Comparative Study," CSEF Working Papers 44, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Dec 2000.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio, 2001. "Financial Market Imperfections and Home Ownership: A Comparative Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 2717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ganzeboom, H.B.G. & de Graaf, P.M. & Treiman, D.J. & de Leeuw, J., 1992. "A standard international socio-economic index of occupational status," WORC Paper 85970031-d601-46e3-befb-1, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Keister,Lisa A., 2000. "Wealth in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521627511.
- Barrett Lee & R. Oropesa & James Kanan, 1994. "Neighborhood Context and Residential Mobility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(2), pages 249-270, May.
- Edward N. Wolff (ed.), 2006. "International Perspectives on Household Wealth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3654.
- Pietro Catte & Nathalie Girouard & Robert Price & Christophe André, 2004. "Housing Markets, Wealth and the Business Cycle," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 394, OECD Publishing.
- Lindh, Thomas & Ohlsson, Henry, 1998. "Self-Employment and Wealth Inequality," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(1), pages 25-42, March.
- Clara H. Mulder & Michael Wagner, 1998. "First-time Home-ownership in the Family Life Course: A West German-Dutch Comparison," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(4), pages 687-713, April.
- Keister,Lisa A., 2000. "Wealth in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521621687.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian T. Pfeffer & Martin Hällsten, 2012. "Mobility Regimes and Parental Wealth: The United States, Germany, and Sweden in Comparison," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 500, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Yukutake, Norifumi & Iwata, Shinichiro & Idee, Takako, 2015.
"Strategic interaction between inter vivos gifts and housing acquisition,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 62-77.
- Norifumi Yukutake & Shinichiro Iwata & Takako Idee, 2011. "Strategic Interaction between Inter Vivos Gifts and Housing Acquisition," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-201, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Begley, Jaclene, 2017. "Legacies of homeownership: Housing wealth and bequests," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 37-50.
- Korom, Philipp, 2017. "Ungleiche Mittelschichten: Über Unterschiede im Immobilienvermögen und im Erbe innerhalb der Mitte Deutschlands," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/14, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Albertini,Marco, 2016. "Ageing and family solidarity in Europe : patterns and driving factors of intergenerational support," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7678, The World Bank.
- d’Albis, Hippolyte & Bonnet, Carole & Navaux, Julien & Pelletan, Jacques & Wolff, François-Charles, 2015.
"Le déficit de cycle de vie en France: une évaluation pour la période 1979-2011,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Bonnet, Carole & Navaux, Julien & Pelletan, Jacques & Wolff, François charles, 2015.
"Le déficit de cycle de vie en France: une évaluation pour la période 1979-2011
[The lifecycle deficit for France: an evaluation for 1979-2011]," MPRA Paper 65960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Bonnet, Carole & Navaux, Julien & Pelletan, Jacques & Wolff, François charles, 2015. "Le déficit de cycle de vie en France: une évaluation pour la période 1979-2011
- Hällsten, Martin & Pfeffer, Fabian T., 2017. "Grand advantage: family wealth and grandchildren's educational achievement in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2017:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Carole Bonnet & Julien Navaux & Jacques Pelletan & François-charles Wolff, 2017. "Le déficit de cycle de vie en France : une évaluation pour la période 1979-2001," Post-Print halshs-01599680, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00678988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.