Parental Wealth Effects on Living Standards and Asset Holdings: Results from Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Florencia Torche & Seymour Spilerman, 2006. "Parental Wealth Effects on Living Standards and Asset Holdings: Results from Chile," Chapters, in: Edward N. Wolff (ed.), International Perspectives on Household Wealth, chapter 10, Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, June.
- Dante Contreras, 2002. "Explaining Wage Inequality in Chile: Does Education Really Matter?," Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 11(1-2), pages 3-3, June.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Christopher J. Mayer, 1994. "Gifts for home purchase and housing market behavior," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 47-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian T. Pfeffer & Martin Hällsten, 2012. "Mobility Regimes and Parental Wealth: The United States, Germany, and Sweden in Comparison," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 500, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hällsten, Martin & Pfeffer, Fabian T., 2017. "Grand advantage: family wealth and grandchildren's educational achievement in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2017:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Seymour Spilerman & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Parental wealth and resource transfers : How they matter in France for home ownership and living standards," Working Papers hal-00678988, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsChile; wealth; intergenerational transfers; stratification;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0501005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.