Parental Wealth Effects on Living Standards and Asset Holdings: Results from Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Florencia Torche & Seymour Spilerman, 2006. "Parental Wealth Effects on Living Standards and Asset Holdings: Results from Chile," Chapters,in: International Perspectives on Household Wealth, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Christopher J. Mayer, 1994. "Gifts for home purchase and housing market behavior," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 47-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian T. Pfeffer & Martin Hällsten, 2012. "Mobility Regimes and Parental Wealth: The United States, Germany, and Sweden in Comparison," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 500, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Seymour Spilerman & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Parental wealth and resource transfers : How they matter in France for home ownership and living standards," Working Papers hal-00678988, HAL.
- Hällsten, Martin & Pfeffer, Fabian T., 2017. "Grand advantage: family wealth and grandchildren's educational achievement in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2017:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsChile; wealth; intergenerational transfers; stratification;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0501005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .