Does Home Ownership by Parents Have an Economic Impact on Their Children?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard K. Green & Michelle J. White, 1994.
"Measuring the Benefits of Homeowning: Effects on Children,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
93, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Green, Richard K. & White, Michelle J., 1997. "Measuring the Benefits of Homeowning: Effects on Children," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 441-461, May.
- Richard K. Green & Michelle J. White, 1994. "Measuring the Benefits of Homeowning: Effects on Children," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 94-05, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Rosen, Harvey S., 1985.
"Housing subsidies: Effects on housing decisions, efficiency, and equity,"
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 375-420
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1983. "Housing Subsidies: Effects on Housing Decisions, Efficiency, and Equity," NBER Working Papers 1161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne C. Case & Lawrence F. Katz, 1991.
"The Company You Keep: The Effects of Family and Neighborhood on Disadvantaged Youths,"
NBER Working Papers
3705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Case, A.C. & Katz, L.F., 1991. "The Company You Keep: The Effects Of Family And Neighborhood On Disadvantaged Younths," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1555, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kane, Thomas J, 1994. "College Entry by Blacks since 1970: The Role of College Costs, Family Background, and the Returns to Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 878-911, October.
- Edwin S. Mills, 1987. "Has the United States Overinvested in Housing?," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(1), pages 601-616.
- Patric H. Hendershott & James D. Shilling, 1982. "Capital Allocation and the Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981," Public Finance Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 242-273, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:8:y:1999:i:3:p:217-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.