Home-ownership and Unemployment in the US
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Morescalchi, 2016.
"The Puzzle Of Job Search And Housing Tenure: A Reconciliation Of Theory And Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 288-312, March.
- Morescalchi, Andrea, 2014. "The puzzle of job search and housing tenure. A reconciliation of theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 59079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carole Brunet & Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2004.
"Le statut résidentiel affecte-t-il la durée de chômage ?. Une estimation micro-économétrique sur données françaises,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(3), pages 569-578.
- Carole Brunet & Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2004. "Le statut résidentiel affecte-t-il la durée de chômage ? Une estimation micro-économétrique sur données françaises," Post-Print halshs-00330653, HAL.
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2008.
"Home ownership, job duration, and wages,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 130-145, January.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages," CAM Working Papers 2006-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages," Economics Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 2110, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- François Ortalo-Magné & Sven Rady, "undated". "Homeownership: Volatile Housing Prices, Low Labor Mobility and High Income Dispersion," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-04, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Allen Head & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2012.
"Housing Liquidity, Mobility, and the Labour Market,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(4), pages 1559-1589.
- Allen Head & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2011. "Housing Liquidity, Mobility, and the Labour Market," Working Papers 1197, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Laamanen, Jani-Petri, 2017.
"Home-ownership and the Labour Market: Evidence from Rental Housing Market Deregulation,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 157-167.
- Laamanen, Jani-Petri, 2013. "Home-ownership and the Labour Market: Evidence from Rental Housing Market Deregulation," MPRA Paper 55256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jani-Petri Laamanen, 2013. "Home-ownership and the Labour Market: Evidence from Rental Housing Market Deregulation," Working Papers 1389, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Paul Flatau & Matt Forbes & Patric H. Hendershott, 2003. "Homeownership and Unemployment: The Roles of Leverage and Public Housing," NBER Working Papers 10021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:uwp:jhriss:v:52:y:2017:i:2:p:418-456 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Pierre Koning, 2006.
"The Effect of Home-Ownership on Labour Mobility in the Netherlands,"
Chapters,in: Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Koning, Pierre, 2004. "The effect of home-ownership on labor mobility in the Netherlands," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 580-596, May.
- M. van Leuvensteijn & P. Koning, 2004. "The Effect of Home-ownership on Labor Mobility in The Netherlands," Working Papers 04-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Daan Isebaert & Freddy Heylen & Carine Smolders, 2015.
"Houses and/or Jobs: Ownership and the Labour Market in Belgian Districts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1387-1406, August.
- D. Isebaert & F. Heylen & C. Smolders, 2010. "Houses and/or jobs: ownership and the labour market in Belgian districts," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/695, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Daan Isebaert & Freddy Heylen & Carine Smolders, 2011. "Houses and/or Jobs: Ownership and the Labour Market in Belgian Districts," CESifo Working Paper Series 3371, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:wil:wileco:2012-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Havet & Carole Brunet, 2009.
"Propriété immobilière et déqualifications dans l'emploi,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 24(1), pages 121-155.
- Carole Brunet & Nathalie Havet, 2008. "Propriété immobilière et déqualification dans l'emploi," Post-Print halshs-00267041, HAL.
- Carole Brunet & Nathalie Havet, 2009. "Propriété immobilière et déqualification dans l'emploi," Post-Print halshs-00406500, HAL.
- Carole Brunet & Nathalie Havet, 2008. "Propriété immobilière et déqualification dans l’emploi," Working Papers 0807, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Carole Brunet & Nathalie Havet, 2008. "Propriété immobilière et déqualification dans l'emploi," Post-Print halshs-00279676, HAL.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2016.
"Mortgage Market, Housing Tenure Choice and Unemployment,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 472-493, November.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2015. "Mortgage market, housing tenure choice and unemployment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006. "The Determinants of Unemployment across OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00120584, HAL.
- Julie Beugnot & Olivier Charlot & Guy Lacroix, 2018. "Does promoting homeownership always damage labour market performances?," Cahiers de recherche 1812, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Bloze, Gintautas & Skak, Morten, 2016.
"Housing equity, residential mobility and commuting,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 156-165.
- Bloze, Gintautas & Skak, Morten, 2015. "Housing equity, residential mobility and commuting," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 16/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Laura Kawano & Sara LaLumia, 2017.
"How Income Changes During Unemployment: Evidence from Tax Return Data,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 52(2), pages 418-456.
- Sara LaLumia & Laura Kawano, 2013. "How Income Changes During Unemployment: Evidence from Tax Return Data," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-05, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Mar 2015.
- Namkee Ahn & Maite Blázquez, 2007. "Residential Mobility and Labor Market Transitions: Relative Effects of Housing Tenure, Satisfaction and Other Variables," Working Papers 2007-05, FEDEA.
- Beth Wilson & E. Helen Berry & Michael Toney & Young-Taek Kim & John Cromartie, 2009. "A Panel Based Analysis of the Effects of Race/Ethnicity and Other Individual Level Characteristics at Leaving on Returning," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(4), pages 405-428, August.
- Gary Engelhardt, 2001. "Nominal Loss Aversion, Housing Equity Constraints, and Household Mobility: Evidence from the United States," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 42, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2018. "Home Ownership and Political Participation: Longitudinal Evidence Suggests There is No Causal Relationship," Working Papers in Economics 18/02, University of Waikato.
- Martin Lux & Petr Sunega, 2012. "Labour Mobility and Housing," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(3), pages 489-504, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:38:y:2001:i:9:p:1509-1520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.