Report NEP-LAB-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, Kai, 2015. "Wage Risk and the Value of Job Mobility in Early Employment Careers," IZA Discussion Papers 9256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raposo, Pedro & Portugal, Pedro & Carneiro, Anabela, 2015. "Decomposing the Wage Losses of Displaced Workers: The Role of the Reallocation of Workers into Firms and Job Titles," IZA Discussion Papers 9220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Farré, Lídia & Fasani, Francesco & Mueller, Hannes, 2015. "Feeling Useless: The Effect of Unemployment on Mental Health in the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 9235, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuel Flores & Pilar Garcia-Gomez & Adriaan Kalwij, 2015. "Early Life Circumstances and Life Cycle Labor Market Outcomes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-094/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Günalp, Burak & Cilasun, Seyit Mümin & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2015. "Male-female labor market participation and the extent of gender-based wage discrimination in Turkey," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pesliakaite, Jurgita, 2015. "Determinants of unemployment in CEE-10 economies: the role of labour market institutions and the macroeconomic environment in 2002–2012," MPRA Paper 66041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara A. Butrica & Nadia S. Karamcheva, 2015. "The Relationship Between Automatic Enrollment and DC Plan Contributions: Evidence from a National Survey of Older Workers," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2015-14, Center for Retirement Research.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Boubtane, Ekrame, 2015.
"Caractérisation des flux migratoires en France à partir des statistiques de délivrance de titres de séjour (1998-2013)
[Characterizing migration flows in France using residence permits data]," MPRA Paper 65959, University Library of Munich, Germany.