L’électricité est-elle un bien public ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Chao, Hung-po & Wilson, Robert, 1987. "Priority Service: Pricing, Investment, and Market Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 899-916, December.
- Abbott, Malcolm, 2001. "Is the Security of Electricity Supply a Public Good?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 31-33.
- Musgrave, Richard A, 1969. "Cost-Benefit Analysis and the Theory of Public Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 797-806, September.
- Paul L. Joskow, 1997. "Restructuring, Competition and Regulatory Reform in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 119-138, Summer.
- Chao, Hung-Po & Peck, Stephen C, 1998. "Reliability Management in Competitive Electricity Markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 189-200, September.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2005. "Household Electricity Demand, Revisited," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 853-883.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keppler, Jan Horst, 2017.
"Rationales for capacity remuneration mechanisms: Security of supply externalities and asymmetric investment incentives,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 562-570.
- Jan Horst Keppler, 2017. "Rationales for Capacity Remuneration Mechanisms: Security of Supply Externalities and Asymmetric Investment Incentives," Post-Print hal-01609383, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsla fourniture d’électricité;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/7067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .