Is the Security of Electricity Supply a Public Good?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahlborg, Helene & Boräng, Frida & Jagers, Sverker C. & Söderholm, Patrik, 2015. "Provision of electricity to African households: The importance of democracy and institutional quality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 125-135.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7067 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:9:p:1247-:d:109373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Jihyo & Kim, Jinsoo & Kim, Yoon Kyung, 2016. "Korean public's preference for supply security of oil and gas and the impact of protest bidders," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 202-213.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Bergmann, Lars, 2006. "Provision of reserve capacity on the Nordic electricity market: Principles and practises," Working Papers in Economics 01/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Finon, Dominique & Pignon, Virginie, 2008. "Electricity and long-term capacity adequacy: The quest for regulatory mechanism compatible with electricity market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 143-158, September.
- Rohan Best & Paul J. Burke, 2017.
"The Importance of Government Effectiveness for Transitions toward Greater Electrification in Developing Countries,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-17, August.
- Rohan Best & Paul J Burke, 2017. "The importance of government effectiveness for transitions toward greater electrification in developing countries," Departmental Working Papers 2017-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Evens Salies & Lynne Kiesling & Michael Giberson, 2007. "L'électricité est-elle un bien public ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 101(2), pages 399-420.
- Göke, Leonard & Madlener, Reinhard, 2017. "High Taxes on Cloudy Days: Dynamic State-Induced Price Components in Power Markets," FCN Working Papers 18/2017, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Lynch, Muireann Á. & Devine, Mel, 2015. "Investment vs. Refurbishment: Examining Capacity Payment Mechanisms Using Mixed Complementarity Problems With Endogenous Probability," Papers WP507, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Boräng, Frida & Jagers, Sverker C. & Povitkina, Marina, 2016. "Political determinants of electricity provision in small island developing states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 725-734.
- Muireann A. Lynch and Mel T. Devine, 2017. "Investment vs. Refurbishment: Examining Capacity Payment Mechanisms Using Stochastic Mixed Complementarity Problems," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Finon, Dominique, 2006. "Incentives to invest in liberalised electricity industries in the North and South. Differences in the need for suitable institutional arrangements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 601-618, March.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Mennel, Tim & Osberghaus, Daniel & Sturm, Bodo, 2009. "The economics of adaptation to climate change: the case of Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars, 2007. "Provision of operating reserve capacity: Principles and practices on the Nordic Electricity Market," MPRA Paper 10861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwenen, Sebastian, 2014. "Market design and supply security in imperfect power markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 256-263.
- Lee, Byoung-Hoon & Ahn, Hyeon-Hyo, 2006. "Electricity industry restructuring revisited: the case of Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1115-1126, July.
- Måns Nilsson & Paul Lucas & Tetsuro Yoshida, 2013. "Towards an Integrated Framework for SDGs: Ultimate and Enabling Goals for the Case of Energy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 1-28, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:14:y:2001:i:7:p:31-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.