Cost-Benefit Analysis and the Theory of Public Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kula, E., 2002. "Regional Welfare Weights in Investment Appraisal - The Case of India," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 32(1).
- Christiane Gross & Kerstin Lorek & Friedemann Richter, 2017. "Attitudes towards inheritance taxation – results from a survey experiment," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 15(1), pages 93-112, March.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7067 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vivien Lévy-Garboua, 1975. "L'analyse de surplus appliquée," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(6), pages 987-1003.
- Mann, Jitendar S., 1977. "Techniques To Measure Social Benefits And Costs In Agriculture: A Survey," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Elkin, Randyl Don, 1971. "An evaluation of benefit-cost analysis as a tool for manpower decision making," ISU General Staff Papers 197101010800005447, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Union of the Comoros; Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/385, International Monetary Fund.
- James Roumasset, 2010.
"Wither the Economics of Agricultural Development?,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, June.
- James Roumasset, 2010. "Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?," Working Papers 2010-03, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- James Roumasset, 2010. "Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?," Working Papers 201003, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Evens Salies & Lynne Kiesling & Michael Giberson, 2007. "L'électricité est-elle un bien public ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 101(2), pages 399-420.
- Gilberto MURARO, 1988. "Les Objectifs Dans L'Evaluation Des Investissements Publics," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Mickaël Beaud & Thierry Blayac & Patrice Bougette & Soufiane Khoudmi & Philippe Mahenc & Stéphane Mussard, 2013.
"Estimation du coût d'opportunité des fonds publics pour l'économie française,"
- Mickael Beaud & Thierry Blayac & Patrice Bougette & Soufiane Khoudmi & Philippe Mahenc & Stéphane Mussard, 2013. "Estimation du coût d'opportunité des fonds publics pour l'économie française," Studies and Syntheses 14-01, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:7:y:1969:i:3:p:797-806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.