Incentives to invest in liberalised electricity industries in the North and South. Differences in the need for suitable institutional arrangements
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anna Creti & Natalia Fabra, 2003. "Capacity Markets for Electricity," Industrial Organization 0309002, EconWPA, revised 26 Nov 2003.
- Pablo Serra & Ronald Fischer, 2000.
"Regulating the Electricity Sector in Latin America,"
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION,
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2000), pages 155-218, August.
- Ronald Fischer & Pablo Serra, 2000. "Regulating the Electricaly Sector in Latin America," Documentos de Trabajo 86, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Abbott, Malcolm, 2001. "Is the Security of Electricity Supply a Public Good?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 31-33.
- Besser, Janet Gail & Farr, John G. & Tierney, Susan F., 2002. "The Political Economy of Long-Term Generation Adequacy: Why an ICAP Mechanism is Needed as Part of Standard Market Design," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 53-62.
- Hughes, William R. & Parece, Andrew, 2002. "The Economics of Price Spikes in Deregulated Power Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 31-44, July.
- Joskow, Paul L, 1996. "Introducing Competition into Regulated Network Industries: From Hierarchies to Markets in Electricity," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 341-82.
- Paul L. Joskow, 1997. "Restructuring, Competition and Regulatory Reform in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 119-138, Summer.
- Shuttleworth, Graham, 2002. "Hot Topics in European Electricity: What Is Relevant and What Isn't?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 25-39, October.
- Ford, Andrew, 1999. "Cycles in competitive electricity markets: a simulation study of the western United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 637-658, October.
- Richard Green, 2001. "Markets for Electricity in Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 329-345.
- Turvey, R., 2003. "Ensuring adequate generation capacity," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 95-102, June.
- Robert Wilson, 2002. "Architecture of Power Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1299-1340, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:5:p:601-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.