Concentration in the European electricity industry: The internal market as solution?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- William N. Evans & Ioannis N. Kessides, 1994. "Living by the "Golden Rule": Multimarket Contact in the U. S. Airline Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 341-366.
- D. Finon, 2006. "Incentives to invest in liberalised electricity industries in the North and South. Differences in the need for suitable institutional arrangements," Post-Print hal-00716553, HAL.
- Thomas, Steve, 2003. "The Seven Brothers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 393-403, April.
- Anderson, James Earl, 1999. "Making Operational Sense of Mergers and Acquisitions," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 49-59, August.
- Brunekreeft, G. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D., 2004.
"Electricity transmission: an overview of the current debate,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0463, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Brunekreeft, Gert & Neuhoff, Karsten & Newbery, David, 2005. "Electricity transmission: An overview of the current debate," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 73-93, June.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2004. "Electricity Market Reform in the European Union: Review of progress towards liberalisation and integration," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0471, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Meeus, Leonardo & Purchala, Konrad & Belmans, Ronnie, 2005. "Development of the Internal Electricity Market in Europe," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 25-35, July.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Fristrup, Peter & Munksgaard, Jesper, 2006. "Integrated energy markets and varying degrees of liberalisation: Price links, bundled sales and CHP production exemplified by Northern European experiences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3527-3537, December.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar, 2006. "The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 256-276, February.
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Multimarket Contact in Banking," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 163-182, March.
- Serralles, Roberto J., 2006. "Electric energy restructuring in the European Union: Integration, subsidiarity and the challenge of harmonization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2542-2551, November.
- Lévêque, François, 2006. "Antitrust Enforcement in the Electricity and Gas Industries: Problems and Solutions for the EU," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 27-34, June.
- Eikeland, Per Ove, 2007. "Downstream natural gas in Europe--High hopes dashed for upstream oil and gas companies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 227-237, January.
- Finon, Dominique, 2006. "Incentives to invest in liberalised electricity industries in the North and South. Differences in the need for suitable institutional arrangements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 601-618, March.
- Barquin, Julian & Bergman, Lars & Crampes, Claude & Glachant, Jean-Michel & Green, Richard & Von Hirschhausen, Christian & Lévêque, François & Stoft, Steven, 2006. "The Acquisition of Endesa by Gas Natural: Why the Antitrust Authorities Are Right to Be Cautious," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 62-68, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:10:p:5064-5076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.