Concentration in the European electricity industry: The internal market as solution?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Lévêque, François, 2006. "Antitrust Enforcement in the Electricity and Gas Industries: Problems and Solutions for the EU," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 27-34, June.
- Eikeland, Per Ove, 2007. "Downstream natural gas in Europe--High hopes dashed for upstream oil and gas companies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 227-237, January.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Fristrup, Peter & Munksgaard, Jesper, 2006. "Integrated energy markets and varying degrees of liberalisation: Price links, bundled sales and CHP production exemplified by Northern European experiences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3527-3537, December.
- Meeus, Leonardo & Purchala, Konrad & Belmans, Ronnie, 2005. "Development of the Internal Electricity Market in Europe," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 25-35, July.
- Finon, Dominique, 2006. "Incentives to invest in liberalised electricity industries in the North and South. Differences in the need for suitable institutional arrangements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 601-618, March.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar, 2006. "The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 256-276, February.
- Anderson, James Earl, 1999. "Making Operational Sense of Mergers and Acquisitions," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 49-59, August.
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Multimarket Contact in Banking," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 163-182, March.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2004. "Electricity Market Reform in the European Union: Review of progress towards liberalisation and integration," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0471, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Evans, William N & Kessides, Ioannis N, 1994. "Living by the "Golden Rule": Multimarket Contact in the U.S. Airline Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(2), pages 341-66, May.
- Brunekreeft, Gert & Neuhoff, Karsten & Newbery, David, 2005.
"Electricity transmission: An overview of the current debate,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 73-93, June.
- Brunekreeft, G. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D., 2004. "Electricity transmission: an overview of the current debate," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0463, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Serralles, Roberto J., 2006. "Electric energy restructuring in the European Union: Integration, subsidiarity and the challenge of harmonization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2542-2551, November.
- Thomas, Steve, 2003. "The Seven Brothers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 393-403, April.
- Barquin, Julian & Bergman, Lars & Crampes, Claude & Glachant, Jean-Michel & Green, Richard & Von Hirschhausen, Christian & Lévêque, François & Stoft, Steven, 2006. "The Acquisition of Endesa by Gas Natural: Why the Antitrust Authorities Are Right to Be Cautious," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 62-68, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:10:p:5064-5076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.