La dynamique concurrentielle:défis analytiques et méthodologiques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Philip M. Parker & Lars-Hendrik Roller, 1997. "Collusive Conduct in Duopolies: Multimarket Contact and Cross-Ownership in the Mobile Telephone Industry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(2), pages 304-322, Summer.
- R. E. Caves & M. E. Porter, 1977. "From Entry Barriers to Mobility Barriers: Conjectural Decisions and Contrived Deterrence to New Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 241-261.
- Ming-Jer Chen & Ken G. Smith & Curtis M. Grimm, 1992.
"Action Characteristics as Predictors of Competitive Responses,"
INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 439-455, March.
- Chen, M.J. & Smith, K.G. & Grimm, C.M., 1991. "Action Charasteristics As Predictors of Competitive Responses," Papers fb-_91-12, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Scott, John T, 1982. "Multimarket Contact and Economic Performance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 368-375, August.
- Meghan R. Busse, 2000. "Multimarket Contact and Price Coordination in the Cellular Telephone Industry," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 287-320, June.
- William N. Evans & Ioannis N. Kessides, 1994. "Living by the "Golden Rule": Multimarket Contact in the U. S. Airline Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 341-366.
- Smith, Ken G. & Grimm, Curtis M. & Chen, Ming-Jer & Gannon, Martin J., 1989. "Predictors of response time to competitive strategic actions: Preliminary theory and evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 245-258, May.
- Corwin D. Edwards, 1955. "Conglomerate Bigness as a Source of Power," NBER Chapters,in: Business Concentration and Price Policy, pages 331-359 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Gimeno & Carolyn Y. Woo, 1996. "Hypercompetition in a Multimarket Environment: The Role of Strategic Similarity and Multimarket Contact in Competitive De-Escalation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 322-341, June.
- Fernandez, Nerea & Marin, Pedro L, 1998. "Market Power and Multimarket Contact: Some Evidence from the Spanish Hotel Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 301-315, September.
- Faouzi Bensebaa, 2001. "Impact des sphères d'influence sur le comportement concurrentiel des firmes," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 4(2), pages 33-61, March.
- Mester, Loretta J, 1987. "Multiple Market Contact between Savings and Loans: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 538-549, November.
- Heggestad, Arnold A & Rhoades, Stephen A, 1978. "Multi-Market Interdependence and Local Market Competition in Banking," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(4), pages 523-532, November.
- Newman, Howard H, 1978. "Strategic Groups and the Structure-Performance Relationship," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(3), pages 417-427, August.
- Furrer, Olivier & Thomas, Howard, 2000. "The rivalry matrix:: Understanding rivalry and competitive dynamics," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 619-637, December.
- Sandler, Ralph D, 1988. "Market Share Instability in Commercial Airline Markets and the Impact of Deregulation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 327-335, March.
- Warren Boeker & Jerry Goodstein & John Stephan & Johann Peter Murmann, 1997. "Competition in a Multimarket Environment: The Case of Market Exit," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(2), pages 126-142, April.
- Feinberg, Robert M, 1985. ""Sales-at-Risk": A Test of the Mutual Forebearance Theory of Conglomerate Behavior," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 225-241, April.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelmajid Amine & Faouzi Bensebaa, 2005. "Intensité concurrentielle entre lignes de produits rivales:un éclairage par la théorie de la concurrence multimarchés," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 8(2), pages 5-37, June.
More about this item
Keywordsaction; multimarket competition; competitive dynamics; methodology; reaction.;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:6:y:2003:i:q1:p:5-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.