Intensité concurrentielle entre lignes de produits rivales:un éclairage par la théorie de la concurrence multimarchés
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William N. Evans & Ioannis N. Kessides, 1994. "Living by the "Golden Rule": Multimarket Contact in the U. S. Airline Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 341-366.
- Feinberg, Robert M, 1985. ""Sales-at-Risk": A Test of the Mutual Forebearance Theory of Conglomerate Behavior," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 225-241, April.
- Faouzi Bensebaa, 2003. "La dynamique concurrentielle:défis analytiques et méthodologiques," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 6(1), pages 5-37, March.
- Heggestad, Arnold A & Rhoades, Stephen A, 1978. "Multi-Market Interdependence and Local Market Competition in Banking," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(4), pages 523-532, November.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:02:p:341-354_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dubois, Anna & Gadde, Lars-Erik, 2002. "Systematic combining: an abductive approach to case research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 553-560, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madeleine Besson & Bernard Bourdon, 2015. "Can Multimarket Competition Theory explain why manufacturers are reluctant to adopt e-commerce ? The case of the French household appliances' manufacturers," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01263956, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01263954 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madeleine Besson & Bernard Bourdon, 2015. "Can Multimarket Competition Theory explain why manufacturers are reluctant to adopt e-commerce ? The case of the French manufacturers of household appliances," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01263954, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01263956 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsconcurrence multimarchés; sphère d’influence; stratégie produit; tolérance mutuelle; multimarket competition; spheres of influence; product strategy; mutual forbearance.;
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:8:y:2005:i:q2:p:5-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.