"Sales-at-Risk": A Test of the Mutual Forebearance Theory of Conglomerate Behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- William James Adams, 1987. "Should merger policy be changed? An antitrust perspective," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 31, pages 173-198.
- Robert M. Feinberg & A.F.M. Ataur Rahman, 2006. "Are Credit Unions Just Small Banks? Determinants of Loan Rates in Local Consumer Lending Markets," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 647-659, Fall.
- George Jakubson & Kap-Young Jeong & Donghun Kim & Robert T. Masson, 2004. "Oligopolistic 'Agreement' and/or 'Superiority'?: New Findings from New Methodologies and Data," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 081, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Zou, Li & Yu, Chunyan & Dresner, Martin, 2012. "Multimarket contact, alliance membership, and prices in international airline markets," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 555-565.
- Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Gil-Molto, Maria Jose & Orts, Vicente, 2006. "Game-theoretic aspects of international mergers: Theory and case studies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 395-409, September.
- Robert M. Feinberg, 2015.
"“Exports-at-Risk”: The Effect of Multimarket Contact in International Trade,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 769-781, January.
- Robert M. Feinberg, 2011. "Exports-at-Risk: the Effect of Multi-Market Contact in International Trade"," Working Papers 2011-09, American University, Department of Economics.
- John R. Baldwin & Richard E. Caves & Wulong Gu, 2005. "Responses to Trade Liberalization: Changes in Product Diversification in Foreign- and Domestic-Controlled Plants," Chapters,in: Governance, Multinationals and Growth, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Baldwin, John R. & Caves, Richard & Gu, Wulong, 2005. "Responses to Trade Liberalization: Changes in Product Diversification in Foreign- and Domestic-controlled Plants," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005031e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- U. Weitzel & K. Mccarthy, 2009. "Theory and Evidence on Mergers and Acquisitions by Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers 09-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Federico Ciliberto & Jonathan W. Williams, 2014. "Does multimarket contact facilitate tacit collusion? Inference on conduct parameters in the airline industry," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(4), pages 764-791, December.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Williams, Jonathan W, 2012. "Does Multimarket Contact Facilitate Tacit Collusion? Inference on Conduct Parameters in the Airline Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jun Zhou, 2016. "The Rise and Fall of Cartels with Multi-market Colluders," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(4), pages 381-403, June.
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Multimarket Contact in Banking," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(2), pages 163-182, March.
- Baldwin, John R. & Caves, Richard & Gu, Wulong, 2005. "Reactions a la liberalisation des echanges : changements observes au niveau de la diversification des produits dans les usines sous controle etranger et canadien," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2005031f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Abdelmajid Amine & Faouzi Bensebaa, 2005. "Intensité concurrentielle entre lignes de produits rivales:un éclairage par la théorie de la concurrence multimarchés," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 8(2), pages 5-37, June.
- Fiona Kun Yao & Jiatao Li, 2016. "Multi-market Contact and Foreign Entry Location Decisions in China," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 95-122, February.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach, 2011. "Multimarket Contact and Intensity of Competition: Evidence from an Airline Merger," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Trends in Aggregate Concentration in the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 137-160, Fall.
- Jans, Ivette & Rosenbaum, David I., 1997. "Multimarket contact and pricing: Evidence from the U.S. cement industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 391-412, May.
- Jakubson, George & Jeong, Kap-Young & Kim, Donghun & Masson, Robert T., 2004. "Oligopolistic Agreement and/or Superiority?: New Findings from New Methodologies and Data," Research Reports 25181, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Leheyda, Nina, 2008. "Geographical and Multi-product Linkages of Markets: Impact on Firm Equilibrium Interactions (Some Evidence from the European Car Market)," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-119, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cynthia A. Montgomery, 1994. "Corporate Diversificaton," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 163-178, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:58:y:1985:i:2:p:225-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed