When strategies collide: Divergent multipoint strategies within competitive triads
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hughes, Kirsty & Oughton, Christine, 1993. "Diversification, Multi-market Contact and Profitability," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(238), pages 203-224, May.
- Bruce H. Clark & David B. Montgomery, 1998. "Deterrence, Reputations, and Competitive Cognition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 62-82, January.
- William N. Evans & Ioannis N. Kessides, 1994. "Living by the "Golden Rule": Multimarket Contact in the U. S. Airline Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 341-366.
- Gripsrud, Geir & Gronhaug, Kjell, 1985. "Structure and Strategy in Grocery Retailing: A Sociometric Approach," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 339-347, March.
- Hauser, John R & Wernerfelt, Birger, 1990. " An Evaluation Cost Model of Consideration Sets," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 393-408, March.
- Corwin D. Edwards, 1955. "Conglomerate Bigness as a Source of Power," NBER Chapters,in: Business Concentration and Price Policy, pages 331-359 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fu, W. Wayne, 2003. "Multimarket contact of US newspaper chains: circulation competition and market coordination," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 501-519, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive dynamics Multipoint competition Blind spots Competitive release;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:53:y:2010:i:1:p:49-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.