Deterrence, Reputations, and Competitive Cognition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Venkatraman, 1989. "Strategic Orientation of Business Enterprises: The Construct, Dimensionality, and Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 942-962, August.
- Alison Hubbard Ashton & Robert H. Ashton, 1985. "Aggregating Subjective Forecasts: Some Empirical Results," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(12), pages 1499-1508, December.
- Rashi Glazer & Joel H. Steckel & Russell S. Winer, 1992. "Locally Rational Decision Making: The Distracting Effect of Information on Managerial Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 212-226, February.
- Harrison, Glenn W., 1988. "Predatory pricing in a multiple market experiment : A note," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 405-417, June.
- Kreps, David M. & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Reputation and imperfect information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 253-279, August.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1982.
"Predation, reputation, and entry deterrence,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 280-312, August.
- Paul Milgrom & John Roberts, 1980. "Predation, Reputation, and Entry Deterrence," Discussion Papers 427, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paul Milgrom & John Roberts, 1997. "Predation, reputation , and entry deterrence," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1460, David K. Levine.
- William T. Ross, 1987. "Note---A Re-Examination of the Results of Hogarth and Makridakis' "The Value of Decision Making in a Complex Environment: An Experimental Approach"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 288-296, February.
- Camerer, Colin & Weigelt, Keith, 1988. "Experimental Tests of a Sequential Equilibrium Reputation Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Neral, John & Ochs, Jack, 1992. "The Sequential Equilibrium Theory of Reputation Building: A Further Test," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1151-1169, September.
- Robin M. Hogarth & Spyros Makridakis, 1981. "The Value of Decision Making in a Complex Environment: An Experimental Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 93-107, January.
- Lant, Theresa K. & Montgomery, David B., 1987. "Learning from strategic success and failure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 503-517, December.
- anonymous, 1987. "External debt issues," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 50, june.
- Marian Chapman Moore, 1992. "Signals and Choices in a Competitive Interaction: The Role of Moves and Messages," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 483-500, April.
- Isaac, R Mark & Smith, Vernon L, 1985. "In Search of Predatory Pricing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 320-345, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:11:p:2147-2167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Upson, John W. & Ranft, Annette L., 2010. "When strategies collide: Divergent multipoint strategies within competitive triads," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 49-57, January.
- Konstantinos Pitsakis & Vangelis Souitaris & Nicos Nicolaou, 2015. "The Peripheral Halo Effect: Do Academic Spinoffs Influence Universities' Research Income?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 321-353, May.
- Basir, Nada & Beyhaghi, Mehdi & Mohammadi, Ali, 2014. "The Fate Of Patents: An Exploratory Analysis Of Patents As Ipo Signals Of Reputational Advantage," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 348, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Morgan, Neil A. & Clark, Bruce H. & Gooner, Rich, 2002. "Marketing productivity, marketing audits, and systems for marketing performance assessment: integrating multiple perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 363-375, May.
- Claussen, Jörg & Kretschmer, Tobias & Spengler, Thomas, 2010. "Backward Compatibility to Sustain Market Dominance – Evidence from the US Handheld Video Game Industry," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 11499, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Claussen, Jörg & Kretschmer, Tobias & Spengler, Thomas, 2010.
"Market leadership through technology – Backward compatibility in the U.S. Handheld Video Game Industry,"
Discussion Papers in Business Administration
12716, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Jörg Claussen & Tobias Kretschmer & Thomas Spengler, 2012. "Market Leadership Through Technology - Backward Compatibility in the U.S. Handheld Video Game Industry," CEP Discussion Papers dp1124, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:2:p:89-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Jai-Beom & Kim, Jai-June, 2000. "Reputation and international technology transfer: a comparative study of Japanese, European and American corporations in Korea," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 613-624, October.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:11:p:2237-2254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anastasios Karamanos, 2002. "Market Networks and the Value in Knowledge Exchanges: Evidence from Biotechnology Strategic Alliances," Working Papers wp240, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategy; Perception; Decision Making; Competition; Reputation; Deterrence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:44:y:1998:i:1:p:62-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .